50: Deeper Than The Mariana Trench

Song:

- We'll be the stars // Sabrina Carpenter

Chapter 50: Deeper Than The Mariana Trench

Luna*

"Noah?"

I looked at Ace to see he had the same confused expression that I did.  I narrowed my eyes at my brother.

He wouldn't do this alone, plus isn't he supposed to be with Raven?

I counted the amount of figures there were, 8.

"Really guys? You had to go as far as stalking us on our first date?" I raised an eyebrow.

The person next to Noah pulled back their hood to reveal Dean, "This was a first date? We were here just to prank you."

"Damn, we would've gotten here earlier if we knew it was a first date." I could recognise my best friend's voice behind me as took off her hood.

Taylor took her's off, "We actually would've if Jason and Jacob didn't make us stop for chipotle."

The twins revealed themselves next to each other, "Oh please, don't act like you regret it, and we still would've been earlier if Dean wasn't driving so slowly."

"It's not my fault that Bee's car is slow as f-" Dean was cut off when his girlfriend pushed the hood back over his head and over his nose and mouth.

"Finish that sentence, I dare you." She barely moved as Dean struggled beneath her grip.

"Honestly, I just wanted to get some corn dogs." Lucas sighed as he pulled back his hood.

Dean tapped his girlfriend's arm and as if she knew what that meant, Bee let go off him while taking off his hood.

"Jesus," He gasped for air.

"You can call me Bee." She sassily flipped her hair."

"Good one." I high fived her.

"Um..excuse me.." 2 little kids were standing behind us, "Please can you move?"

"Oh right,", "Sorry." And "Stop bumping me." Were echoed along the corridor as we shuffled out of the way.

"Corn Dogs? Let's go." Noah said once we got out.

I pulled him back by his hoodie, "Not so fast, what were those for?"

I pointed down to the duffel bags that only some of them were carrying.

"We were going to fake kidnap you but actually lock you in a McDonald's bathroom for abandoning us at school today," He said so casually then responded to Ace's and my shocked face, "Chill, we were going to let you out sooner or later..probably later."

"I'm an agent, what makes you think that you could kidnap us in the first place?" I stated.

"Raven said that if we looked sneaky enough that we could do it," Dean shrugged, "She also said to go for your legs."

He lunged down at my legs. I jumped over his arms and, while he was still in a crouched position, I kicked his shoulder, knocking him to the floor.

Raven laughed, "He actually did it."

"I'll get you next time." He rubbed his shoulder as he got up from the floor.

"Well this has been a great date and I can't wait for our next one." Ace smiled.

"Next?"

He nodded, "So..shall we end the night with a little special something?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I chuckled wickedly.