24: As in The Nemo Character?

Chapter 24: As in The Nemo Character?

Luna*

It wasn't that bad.

Okay maybe I tripped a few times.

And pushed over tables.

And might've accidentally ripped a bit of fabric.

Other than that it was perfect.

Kim made a face, "How about we practise that during lunch?"

We nodded in agreement, mine more enthusiastic.

"I think I need to learn not to trip." It was obviously me who affirmed that.

"I think we all do." Raven mentioned because at some point we did end up all in a dog pile on the floor.

"Meh, it's a human nature." Thalia collected her phone from the speaker.

I'm surprised that no one, other than the SheDevil herself, had tried to audition for the role so I told them that.

"Well it's mostly because Hayley threatened them not to and because.." Kim looked over at Thalia for help which she did not receive, "aaaand TonykissesMariasoyoumayhavetokisssomeone."

She took a deep breath and my mouth fell open.

"Jeez, I really should've watched the musical." I mentally slap myself, "I'm gonna resign from that character then."

"No!" Thalia pleaded, "She had tormented everyone to get what she wants and no one wants her to get given things on a silver platter, this whole school would like to see something get taken away from her before she has a chance to take it."

I think of all the terrified face of student when she walks down the hall and even some of her dolls look petrified to speak in case they say something wrong.

"Yes exactly," Kim backed her up, "This is like justice for students who can't get it themselves."

I thought about it for a while until I got my final decision.

"Why do you guys have to be so persuasive?" I grumble.

They clap their hands in victory, even Raven who has no idea what just happened.

The bell rang, telling us we have a 5 minute break to get to our third period.

We exchanged goodbyes and I headed to my locker to get my books for geography.

I opened my locker, dropped of and collected some books then closed it when I got bombarded for the bajillionth time today.

"What in hell do you want Hayley?" I carried on walking to my class knowing that she would follow me.

I'm not letting this bitch make me late. Again.

"For you to back off the role." She said that as if she asked me to tie her shoelace.

"How about no."

"I will make you."

"I'd like to see you try."

"Oh I will." She stopped following me when I got into the classroom.

I took a random seat at the back waited for the teacher to show up. Students started filing in when Ace showed up and walked in my direction.

"Don't tell me this is you seat as well." I spoke once he was close enough to here.

"Nope, lucky for you, I sit behind you." He sat where he said and leant back to study me.