46: Why Won't You Let Me In?

Song:

- My Everything // Ariana Grande

*Focusing on the end of the chapter*

Chapter 46: Why Won't You Let Me In?

Luna*

Inhale. Exhale.

I was breathing fast as I tried to collect the pieces of the glass shards off the floor.

"I can fix this," I mumbled and tried to fix the broken family.

I was so focused on the photo that I hadn't realised that Noah was shaking me, "Luna, stop."

I carried on picking up the pieces.

"Cut it out!" He snapped me out of my daze, I dropped the glass back onto the floor and only then did I notice my hand was bleeding.

"Oh I get it, cut it out..and I have cuts on my hands." I giggled.

Damn you, intoxicated Luna.

Noah studied me with an anxious face before saying, "Let's get you fixed up."

I stared at the shattered family once more before going with him.

The rest of the night, they piled questions onto me and aided my bleeding hand before shutting me in my room and only letting me out if I wanted food. And I was hungry. Multiple times.

***

"You're going!" The girls argued.

"No, I'm not!" I folded my arms.

Today was Halloween, during the 2 days which I locked myself in my room for, I have done a lot of redecorating. Such as putting photos of Ace on my dart board. And then playing darts.

But since they came over to try and force me into going to Dean's party, I can't play anymore because it's 'bad for my emotional state'.

Bull crap, I tell you.

"You need to get out of here, you haven't left this room for the past 2 days!" Raven inquired.

"Lies! I went to the fridge in the Kitchen at least 10 times today," I reasoned.

"That doesn't count."

"What about the time when I went into the living room to watch TV?"

"You didn't even watch the TV, you just kept on throwing pillows at Noah because he didn't give you any of his popcorn." She exposed me. Exposed.

"But I don't wanna.." I whined.

"Well I didn't wanna do my homework, but I still did it." Taylor raised an eyebrow.

"But that's because..you're cool?" Seriously Luna? That's all you could think of?

"Okay we definitely need to get her out of here," Bee confirmed, "This room is messing with her brain cells."

"They're long gone." Raven said which earned a flying pillow from me.

"Actually," Taylor had a devilish smirk, "We could always stay home and watch chick flicks or maybe even Barbie movies-"

"Hold it right there." I stopped her and they already knew what I was gonna say, "Fine, I will go."

"Yes!" They high fived.

"Damn you."

"Volià!" Raven helped me up from the vanity chair to the mirror.

"Really? The irony is killing me." I was wearing a long sleeved black crop top with dark green cargo pants and combat boots, "Kim Possible. I'm Kim Possible."