22: Fakeness Isn't Natural

Chapter 22: Fakeness Isn't Natural

Luna*

After Theo left, we piled into the car. They didn't ask what happened because they already knew.

While being jet lagged and just generally tired, we all went to sleep at our house.

***

The next morning I woke up to check the group chat because my phone was buzzing like crazy.

💓: So are you guys okay?
👽: yeah he is fine he just has food poisoning.
📓: U coming to school today?
🔥: Yup. I already feel better.
👽: because I let you have a Pop Tart.
🥃: I want one ;(
🐝: First Lucas fractured his arm, Ace gets FP and now Dean wants a Pop Tart.
🍕: What a weird set of days.

Wait what? Fracture? Poisoning? Tarts?

🌙: What?! They did what?!
🥃: Ooh your in trouble..
🍕: Busted.
💓: I'm just gonna pretend I wasn't in this sentence.
🐝: ditto to that.

2. 2 Fucking days and someone is already trying to kill them.

Awesome, that is just plain awesome.

I pull myself out of bed to my closet and put on some dark jeans with a white shirt and a red flannel over the top then but on my white converse.

I skipped down the stairs, two by two, as I grabbed my necessities on the way.

"Get up Noven!" I saw them sleeping on the couch and threw some pillows at them.

"What do you want?" Raven rubbed her eyes.

"For you to get up and go to school, that would be great thank you."

I wandered off into the kitchen when I hear their footsteps go up the stairs, "I swear if I find you sleeping I will personally throw you down the stairs!"

I heard some sighs and more footsteps, I smiled to myself as I got breakfast ready.

I have no idea why I'm this happy on a school day, I'm usually so grouchy.

My brother and best friend come down the stairs just as I finish and we eat together.

"Do you think we missed anything?" I shoved a piece of cooked egg into my mouth.

"Nah except for that Sea World thing," Noah shook his head.

"I've already put in the money, I just need to hand it it." I finished my food and Raven asked me to hand it hers too.

I nodded and took her slip with Noah finished his and handed it to me.

"Okay, lets go to hell on Earth," we got onto our motorcycles and drive.

I ride by Ace's car on the way as he waved to me. I grinned.

Doofus.

I got to school before them as parked in my familiar space and bounded off to reception where the lady was blunt as usual.

"Here," I slid all three encased envelopes to her.

She took them and said, "Don't you have a class to go to."

"School hasn't even started yet."

"Yeah sure, move along your holding up a queue."

I looked behind me and surely enough, there was no queue.

"Okay..." I shuffled back to the parking lot and saw Dean's truck.

"What do you think she will do to us?" Their backs were to me and I could hear them talk amongst each other.