27: Geronimo!

Song:

- Geronimo // Sheppard

Chapter 27: Geronimo!

Luna*

I splashed into the heated pool with Noah following just seconds after.

The water consumed me into the deep end of the pool, creating ripples.

I resurfaced to cheers and smiles from my friends. I grinned so wide I thought I would crack my my face in two.

Noah appeared from underneath the water, "No fair, I got hit with a shoe!"

"Oops?" I offered and swam to the wall of the pool which separated the hot tub where Dean, Bee, Taylor and the Twins were sitting.

"Sup!" I leant against the wall.

"That was a damn good dive, Lu." Jacob noticed.

"Yeah, if that was me I would have just slipped like bam!" Dean acted it out.

"Where did you learn to dive like that?" Taylor ignored Dean's effort to make his act realistic.

A beach mission in Brazil.

"Swimming lessons," I opted for.

They seemed to buy it and returned to their previous conversation.

"We got the food!" Raven captures everyone's attention as she and Lucas walked out of the kitchen with stacks of barbecue food in their arms.

They went over to Lucas' campfire seating area and placed the food onto the big table.

Abruptly, we all charged to the table, the coldness surrounded us as we shivered while getting out of the heated pool.

The guys were shirtless and girls wearing their bikinis.

I have never seen so many abs in a place all at once.

Dammit, God why didn't you give me a six pack when I was born.

Lucas chucked me a towel, I smiled gratefully and wrapped it around me body while multitasking and grabbing a hotdog.

Mmmm, hotdogs.

I started eating before everyone else, because you know me, I'm that hungry one in the group.

"This wasn't a smart idea," Bee acted like the motherly friend, "Now we have to wait 30 minutes to go swimming again."

"We can go swimming anytime you want." Dean smirked as she pushed his face a little.

"I don't know why I'm still dating a weirdo like you."

"But you love me for it."

"Yes, I do." She gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Why can't you be cute like that?" Taylor poked Jason in the stomach.

"Do you want me to talk about sexual interludes?" Jason excused himself.

We all looked at him.

"Did Jason just say a word that isn't in a 7 year old's vocabulary?"

"Yes he did."

"Someone should have recorded that."

"What a momentous occasion."

"Maybe the Vice Principal can teach about this."

"What great friends I have." Jason sighed and ate another slider off the plate.