40: Safety First Kids

Song that the girls will sing^

- I feel Pretty // West Side Story

Chapter 40: Safety First Kids

Luna*

I hit him so hard that I could hear the echo of my hand hitting his cheek go around the field.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and some people already had their phones out filming it. So they saw me about to be assaulted and they took out their phones? I hate these kids.

I was satisfied with the big red hand imprint on his cheek that was starting to swell a little and picked up my bag that fell from the bleachers.

"If you ever touch me, go near me or even look at me," I spat with disgust, "I will be sure to break that face of yours, got it?"

He nodded frantically then winced in pain from his cheek that he was covering.

"Fucking pervert." I stepped over his legs that were sprawled on the steps and left the field with everyone watching me.

***

I tapped my pencil on the table while waiting for the clock to strike 3.

5

4

3

2

1

The minute hand hit 12 and the bell went off, ending the school day.

We all rushed to pack up our stuff to get out of history. And away from Vice Principal Turns who was sending me death glares the entire lesson from across the room.

I didn't speak to anyone after lunch and I wasn't going to until I got home and threw darts at a picture of Ryan's face with a drawn on moustache and devil horns. I darted (haha get it) down the hallway and to the parking lot, trying to do damage to Ryan's face quicker.

Then I realised that Ace drove me in today, my motorcycle wasn't there.

Ugh.
I actually have to use my legs now.
That sucks.

I began to walk, more like sulk, towards the entrance of the parking lot when a hand grabbed my arm.

I swear if one more-

"Where are you going, Cupcake?" Ace turned me around to face him.

"You're so lucky, nugget boy," I told him, "I would've knocked the shit outta you if you were someone else."

"Definitely don't want my 'Pretty Boy' face to be ruined," he started pulling me in the direction of his Lamborghini, "Anyway, you didn't answer my question."

"Home." I simply said.

He stopped us when we got in front of his car, "Why walk when I can just drop you off?"

"I mean it's only a couple um..miles away plus it's not even on your route to the White House." His hand was still around my arm as I did my best to not look at it.

"And that would stop me because..?" He dared me to challenge him.

But of course I didn't, I didn't have anything to say against it.

He guided me to the car while I got jealous and shocked stares from the people around the car.

"Why are people staring me?" I asked while buckling my seatbelt.

Safety first kids.

"I don't let anyone in my car." Ace casually stated while putting the key into the ignition.