41: Your Date Is Here

A/N: Thanks LucasPH06 for the amazing cover featuring cupcake and nugget!! It's amazing!! xx

Chapter 41: Your Date Is Here

Luna*

"Yeah, then we have to do decorations, photo booth, DJ, food," Bee counted on her fingers, "Not to mention the unspiked punch."

"And don't forget, we are getting ready for the dance at my place." Taylor added.

"Why don't you just kill me while your at it?" I sighed in exasperation and sunk further down my chair.

"Tempting.." Raven tapped her chin thoughtfully.

I took a hairbrush from the nearest vanity table and threw it at her. She easily dodged it as it hit a the head of a mannequin which sent the wig on if flying. We looked at each other, knowing what we were going to say.

"Wig Flew!" We burst out laughing as the other groups gave us weird looks.

We got back into our normal clothes while I washed the makeup off because it felt like my face was sagging. Yeah, not a nice feeling. The other auditions were really good although none of them were auditioning for Maria due to Hayley's wrath.

"Hey Cupcake," Ace greeted me as we all met each other outside the drama theatre.

"Nugget," I smiled when he pulled me into a short & sweet hug.

No Luna! Don't fall for it, it's drilled into your head.

No attachments.

I stood next to him as my friends exchanged compliments about their performances. I glanced at Ace who was laughing at something that Lucas told him. Everyone here was laughing and happy but why aren't I?

Because they don't know who you really are, my mind told me, and they never will.

No attachments.

"Lu?" Raven snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Hmm? Yeah, I like potatoes too." I randomly guessed what they were talking about.

"We were going to meet them in the school hall at lunch," Raven giggled, "Are you okay? You looked like you were off in magical fairy unicorn land."

"Pfft, I was there yesterday." I joked, "Yep I'm all good."

"Okay, meet there at lunch."

Ace stared at me a little longer than the others then went back into conversation.

***

Well geography was the same as normal. Except for the fact that I shushed anyone who said a word that had a V- at the start of it.

But now here we are, standing in the middle of the big school hall with big cardboard boxes filled with decorations in front of us.

"Okay, so the catering service should arrive in about an hour so that gives us time to start decorations around the area that they will be in," Bee took charge holding a clipboard that came out of no where, "So we have DJ, props, photo booth, stage.."

I look around the huge hall to see other students helping out and setting up the stage and music booth.

"Raven, Noah, Dean will be ok photo booth, Twins and Taylor will be on food duty while Ace, Luna and Lucas will be on decorations with some others of the preparatory committee," Bee directed us, "We have the rest of the afternoon to do this, let's go."