19: Mr. Snuggles

Chapter 19: Mr. Snuggles

Luna*
[Morning that Lucas fractured his arm]

Last night, since there were only two beds, Noah graciously gave his to Raven and took a place on the couch.

Cue the 'awwws'

I woke up that morning to the sound of the kettle brewing really loudly.

"Could you not?" I grumble into my pillow, "I'm trying to get my beauty sleep."

"I know, you need it." Noah snickered.

"Douche." I threw my much wanted pillow at him.

"Don't be such a bully," Raven elbowed him then handed him a steaming cup of coffee.

I did a double take, with a double chin, when I saw her wearing only Noah's shirt which was very big on her.

"When did this happen?" I gave them an incredulous look.

"She forgot her pajamas." He shrugged.

"Mhmm, I see how it is," I smirked, "Hey! How come you don't let me wear you Flash shirt?"

"I let you wear that Wizards of Waverley Place one!"

"That was mine already, you twat." I award winningly got up and went to make myself a coffee.

He huffed accepting his defeat then went back to drinking.

"What are we doing today?" I ask while stirring my hot cup.

"Well today is the celebration gala," Raven answered me, "Apparently you have to go and find out the information while we stay here and find out the location of their secret lab as you feed us the information."

"Why do I have to go?" I whined, "Can't you do it?"

"Nope," She popped the 'p' , "I'm the only one who can do technical work and Noah here can't because he is mine and I'm pretty sure he would find it incredibly hard to seduce a guy."

I spit my coffee all over Noah, mostly of shock but also because I wanted to get his back for waking me up, "Who said anything about seducing?! And did you just call him yours?"

"Oh did I forget to mention that," she giggled nervously, "And yes, Noah and I are dating.."

"Okay I'm super happy that my ship is sailing but I can't seduce anyone!"

"Why not?" Noah said while wiping off the mix of coffee and saliva off his face with an unimpressed look on his face.

"Because I..I like someone else!"

"And that is.."

"Mr. Snuggles," I blurted out before I could stop myself.

"Your teddy bear doesn't count, Luna," Raven chuckled, "And I'm pretty sure he doesn't like you back after all the drops down the stairs."

"Blame Noah not me."

"I was at the bottom of the the stairs!" He defended.

"Exactly! Your ugly face distracted me," I sighed out of frustration, "This is discrimination!"

"No it's not, now go get your butt ready."

"Why it's like 7 in the morning."

"It's been twelve hours since your lazy ass got here, it's past 12 pm." Noah grinned after calling me and ass.

"Well this lazy ass is going to kick yours down the stairs if you don't shut up." I furrowed my brows and tried my best to look intimidated.

He rolled his eyes but he was still smiling.