6: Pretty nugget

Chapter 6: Pretty Nugget

Luna*

"Luna!" Noah had an embarrassed look on his face.

"What?" I put my hands up in defence, "I'm just staring the obvious."

Raven put her head in her hands and took a seat next to me, nudging me all the same while Noah took the seat next to her.

"So.." I began eating my burger, "anyone else we should know about?"

"Dean and Jason's girlfriends are coming." Lucas said.

After he said that, the doors open with a 2 girls, both blonde, one had  faded green eyes and the other had a vibrant green-blue eyes.

"Just on time," Jason walked over to the vibrant eyed girl and picked her up.

"Jason!" She laughed.

Dean walked over to the other girl and threw her over his shoulder.

"Dean! Put me down!" She squealed as both boys walked back to the table.

"Luna, Raven, Noah," Jason addressed us, "Meet my girlfriend Taylor Hill."

"Hi," she waved at us, "Nice to meet you."

"Likewise."

"Now meet mine," Dean put her down and waved his arms around her, showcasing her off, "The incredible, the amazing, Harley Bee!"

"Hey," she gave us a friendly smile, "You can call me Bee or anything, I don't mind."

"Hello Bee." I smiled at her.

They took a seat and we all stuffed down the food we had. I was the first one to finish my main but I was still hungry.

As always.

I checked to see if he was looking then grabbed one of Ace's chicken nuggets.

"Hey!" I heard him say.

"What." I reply with my mouth half full.

"That was my nugget." He folded his arms and pouted.

Oh holy-

"You want it back?" I stuff the rest of it in my mouth.

"No fair!" He whined. Then he smirked.

Oh my gosh he smirked.

"Then it's only fair if I get your cupcake," he snatched it off my tray, "Cupcake."

"Fine, then I get your chicken nugget," I took another one, "chicken nugget."

What I'm protecting him, it could've been poisoned.

"Seriously?" He put the cupcake wrapper down, "Pretty Boy And Chicken nugget are the best names you can come up with? Give me a better one!"

Wait.

Oh my-

I burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Pretty...nugget," I managed to get out between laughs, "Nugget...boy,"

The rest of the table started laughing as well as Ace was still bewildered.

"Ohhh, Ha Ha Ha," he rolled his eyes but I could see the faint smile on his lips.