13: He Bruises Like a Peach

Chapter 13: He Bruises Like a Peach

Luna*

We had paid for some coffee and muffins from the register and were now eating them on the couches. There were a handful of other people in the mini restaurant, some of them were even from our school.

And we also found out the name of the shop is Chippy's who we met and is a really funny guy.

"Thanks again for paying and finding this place," I placed my now empty cup back on the table.

"No problem," he smiled that award winning smile.

"Since you paid, it's only fair that I get you lunch because you got me breakfast." I say while packing up the homework I took out.

"Sure but I don't want anything expensive."

"I don't think cafeteria food is that expensive," my lips tugged up into a smile as I remember the food fight yesterday, while it was also my first day at school."

"Lets get going, it's 8:35."

We grabbed our things and headed out.

I took a seat in his cars while waiting for him to get in. Once when we started driving to school, I turned up the radio and the song IDGAF by Dua Lipa was playing.

"Yes, this is my shit." I rolled down the window and let the breeze in.

"I don't give a fuck!" I sang along as we were driving past a mother and a toddler, "HOLY SHIT IM SORRY!"

My hands flew to my mouth as the mother covered the toddler's was ears with a disgusted face.

I rolled the window back up and saw Lucas trying to hold in his laughter.

"Shut up," I pouted and sunk into my chair.

"Your so cute it's hilarious," he shook his head as he sped towards school.

***

"We are here," he announced and parked.

He got out of the car and ran to my side as I picked up my bag. Lucas opened the door for me and held it a hand, "For her majesty.."

"Oh what a gentleman," I said in a posh voice and took his hand as he helped me down.

"They are probably hanging out by Dean's pick up truck." He lead me through the cars and people.

Everyone saw us coming except Noah whose back was towards me, I put up my index finger to my mouth telling them to be quiet.

"Shitbag!" I tackled Noah to the ground while he shrieked like a baby.

"You changed my alarm clock!" I rustled through his bag that fell off him and took out a note book.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MORE SLEEP I COULD HAVE GOTTEN?" I hit him repeatedly with the notebook.

They were light hits, I swear.

"Not the face! Not my beautiful face!" Noah shielded his face with his hands and arms.

"Okay..that's enough, cupcake." Ace lifted me up as I tried to hit him one more time.

"But I'm not done!" I whined.

"His bruises arms say otherwise," Ace was still restraining me.

"What can he say? He bruises like a peach!" I defend myself.

"I do not!" Noah pouts and stands up with the help of Raven.

"Just one more thing," I give Ace my puppy eyes, "Pwease!"

"Fine," he huffs and mumbled something incoherent as he lets me go.

I dive towards Noah's bag and take out the cinnamon bun from his bag that I always know he brings to school.

"Thanks for the bun, love you bro!" I laugh as I bite into the iced goodness.

"I guess I deserved that.." he mumbled.

"Anyway.." I turn to the rest of the group who had amused expressions, "Approval at Chippy's?"

"Looks good."

"Seems cool."

"I wanna eat their food supply."

Different responses filled the air around me when I noticed a flash and it was gone in a second.

I look towards the trees surrounding the parking lot and notice people dressed in black with cameras.

Paparazzi.

"Ace.." I dragged his name, "The paparazzi is here for you."

He rolled his eyes, "can they get a life?"

"What are you guys talking about?" Jason smirked, "They are obviously here for me."

"Are you kidding? They're here for me!" Jacob striked a model pose.

The both fought for the attention of the cameras when I realised something.

"Oh no," I sunk down and hid behind Bee.

"What?" Lucas asked.

"That means they saw me beat down, Noah.." I sighed.

"You did not beat me down!" Noah protested.

They all looked at him and said, "Yes she did."

"Oh my god, I hope they did," Taylor laughed.

"I would love to see that on a magazine," Dean chuckled, "Girl beats Boy with Notebook."

"You guys suck."

"But you love us anyway," Ace smiled at me from behind Bee.

"Unfortunately."

***
Physics went by in a snap of the fingers. Mostly because our teacher was really cool and dismissed us halfway through the lesson.

We were now chilling out in the courtyard lying down on the grass, away from the paparazzis prying eyes which the twins weren't happy about.

"What are your ship names?" I randomly ask the couples, Taylor and Jason, Dean and Harley/Bee, Noah and Raven, I point to each one in turn.

"RAVEN AND NOAH ARE A COUPLE?" Taylor practically screeches.

"Luna.." Raven hissed at me.

"I'm sorry!" I scooted away from her, "It just slipped!"

"Like I will make sure you do, at some point this day." Noah mumbled.

"Do that and I will be stealing your cinna buns for a whole week." I threaten him.

He had a pure look of horror on his face until Raven said, "Good thing I don't have them then."

"You wouldn't dare," I put my hand over my heart, "After all we've been through."

"Muahaha!" She laughs evilly.

"Don't worry, princess," Lucas' hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me next to him, "I got you."

All the girls wiggle their eyebrows at me, especially Raven.

"I'm gonna go get a drink," Ace suddenly stood up and walked towards the cafeteria.

"Get me one please!" Dean yelled after him.

"Nope," Ace called over his shoulder.

"Well that broke my tiny wittle heart."

***
A/N: Guys we hit 10k reads. 10 FREAKING K FREAKING READS!

Whoooiooooodoudjdjehsusiworjfjdj.

To celebrate I will be posting double chapters today so be waiting for that later <3

Q: What are the couples ship names?

Thanks for reading and getting me here xx