33: 20 Chicken McNuggets

Chapter 33: 20 Chicken McNuggets

Luna*

I banged my head against the seat in front of me when my friends started singing the chorus of the 'Little Einstiens' theme song.

"We'Re GoInG oN a TrIp In OuR fAvOuRiTe RoCkEt ShIp!" They purposely sang out of tune to annoy me.

"This is a bus, calm yo ass down." I sighed.

They shrugged, "In OuR FaVoUrIte RoCkEt BuS!"

"Dear God," I resumed banging my head on the seat, "Help these poor traumatising souls."

"Attention!" The Vice Principal stood at the front of the coach.

She's here too? Help me.

It was then, when she didn't fall over, I realised we've come to a stop.

"It's been an hour and I assume you're all hungry," I perked my head up when she said this, "So we have decided to make a pitstop to get gas while you all go get food."

Cheers erupted and I even did a little 'whoop'. I looked outside of the window to see fast food restaurants and a Starbucks lined up with the gas station a while away from it.

"We have 25 minutes, go ahead."

I was the first one out of my seat as I pulled ace out of his too when I took off running.

"Slow down," Ace halted us to a stop when. We were a few strides away from all the restaurants.

"Come on! We have to get there before the long lines start!" I tugged him but he stayed put.

"How about I will get the drinks from Starbucks and you get the food from McDonald's, deal?"

"Deal, What do you want from McDs'?" I rushed out.

"Surprise me, what about you?"

"Surprise me." I grinned then took off, past the students who were also trying to beat the lines.

"And that will be a total of $7.29." The cashier said and handed me the food.

I gave them a $10 bill, "Keep the change."

The paper bag crumpled under my hand when I walked out and back to the bus to meet Ace.

"Godee!" I spotted him leaning against the bus and waved the bag him.

He smiled and pointed to the 2 cups on the floor and a small bag in his hand.

"20 Chicken McNuggets, for the Nugget Boy himself." I threw him the box when I got up to him.

"A strawberry cupcake, for the Cupcake herself." He took the iced chocolate cupcake out of its bag and gave it to me then handed me my drink, "And a caramel Frappuccino."

"Is it bad that I got myself a Big Mac as well?" I sipped my drink.

"Naww, you do you boo," he pouted, failing miserably at trying to act like a girl.

I laughed and began to eat when our friends came to join us sitting on the floor eating food.

"Aye!" I slapped Noah's hand away for trying to steal my cupcake.

"What do you wanna do first when we get to Sea World?" Lucas asked.

"Can we go see the seals? They are so awesome at belly flopping," It was obvious that Dean commented this, "I think they could teach me a thing or two."

"About being an actual human or acting like a better seal than you already are?" Bee retorted.

"Oooh shot fired." Raven made guns with her fingers and pretended to shoot us.