42: Dramatic Much?

Song:

- Classic // MKTO

Chapter 42: Dramatic Much?

Luna*

We entered the school towards the hall where people could already see the Ace Crawford..Oh yeah, and his date.

"Guys he is here!"

"It's him!"

"Oh..he has a date."

"Wait is that-"

"Virgin girl? Yeah."

Dude, just get over it.

Ace lead us over to a table which wasn't already covered with purses and feather boas, "Just ignore them."

"Easier said than done." I mumbled and saw my classmates staring at our table.

"Hey," he intertwined his hand into mine, "Eyes on me."

My eyes fixated onto his face and every nervous cell in my body disappeared into thin air. It felt like the room dimmed around us and the sounds slowly faded away.

"There," he wore his dimpled smile, "Easy as that."

"Easy as that." I breathed as the music resumed to its normal sound and the lights were brighter than before.

"Hey look," he pointed to the door where my friends where laughing and stumbling over each other's feet, "Another thing to get your mind off the eyes of drama seeking teens."

It's too bad that I didn't want another thing.

They reached our table, surprisingly not knocking it over with the amount of them leaning on it. The guys were all wearing different tuxedos with bows the colour of their girlfriend's dress accept for Lucas and Jacob who has hearts and moustaches on theirs.

Did they plan this or something?

"Alright," Dean clasped his hands together, "Let's get this party started."

***

I'm pretty sure Dean jinxed this dance. That is, if you can even do that.

People were taking photos and hanging around the food but they weren't having any fun. The dance floor was left empty and students were sitting bored at the tables. Not to mention the 'DJ' (music geek) who was playing old classical songs.

Bee banged her head on the table repeatedly, "This. Is. A. Dis. As. Ter."

"No," Dean stopped her and made her look at him, "Everything is perfect, except for one thing.."

I already knew what he was thinking, "Noah?"

"Hmm?" He perked his head up from the mountain for food on his plate.

"Put those music playing skills of yours to use," I nodded in the direction of the music stand.

"On it." He saluted and started moving through the crowd but ran back to get the decorated slice of cake from his place then went back again.

I rolled my eyes when he booty-shoved the music geek away and plugged in his phone.

"Appropriate songs please!" One of the teachers that unwillingly was watching over the dance ordered.

"Awww, I can't play Anaconda now." Noah pouted and tapped his phone again.

"Of course Noah would play that." We all said.

The old style music was replaced by something more upbeat when I heard the "Hey! Where's the drums?"

It was the song Classic by MKTO.