five

*warning* there is slightly smut but there really isn't much because i really can't write it

i nuzzle myself into my boyfriend, who was sipping a bottle of beer as we watched my favourite film.

i figured we always watch his favourites, just the 'die hard's, so it's my turn to watch something i want.

i know it's quite sad, but my favourite film is definitely 'titanic', i cry every time but i just love it.

it had gotten to the scene were jack dies and i was not ok. tears were streaming down my face and i sobbed quietly. the amount of times i've watched this film and i can never contain my tears. i scrunch my face up, my mascara most definitely being very smudged by this point.

aside from the tv and my own crying, there was another sound i heard. i look up to see jake tearing up a little too, his bottom lip poking out, he didn't that to stop himself from completely breaking down. it's only happened once and it was not pretty. it was when his dad left him, again, once he got him out of trouble and a possible prison sentence when he smuggled drugs into canada. he played it all cool with his colleagues but deep down he was very upset.

the film finished, celine dion singing as the credits rolled. the pair of us didn't know what to do with ourselves because we were both still crying a little. eventually, i was the one to stop and talk.

"did you enjoy that?" i say, laughing slightly.

"yeah, it was not sad at all" he says bravely, quickly wiping his tears before i saw him. i roll my eyes, turning netflix and the tv off. i glance at the clock and realise that it was gone 1am. i let out a yawn, sitting myself up, using jake to push on.

"we should probably go to bed, we've got to help charles tomorrow" i suggest, standing up from the sofa. before i could walk away, my hand was grabbed, pulling me back to where i previously was.

"or.. we could stay here and 'cuddle'" jake says, a smirk present on his face and his eyebrows rising up and down. i giggle slightly, snuggling up to him again.

"oh yeah, cuddling sounds like a great idea" i say in the most seductive tone i could. jake nods his head, smirking even more before he smashed his lips into mine. the kiss got very heated very quickly, jake's shirt soon coming over his head. my hands ran across his chest, a cheeky smile coming into his face.

his lips come to my neck, my head rolling back in bliss and loud moan escaping my lips. simultaneously, my hands go down to unbuckle his belt.

before long, all of our clothes were discarded across the room. the picture of jake as a child was covered by my underwear, which was good because i could not have him watching us get to it.

after the point in which we were both naked, the rest of the night really was a blur. a crazy naked and dirty blur.

•~•~•~•~•~

my eyes open slightly to the sounds of birds chirping and the sun shining through the window. i lift my head up slightly, realising that i was lied on jake's chest. i smile as i see him peacefully sleep, soft snores escaping his plump, pink lips.

i lay my head back down, seeing an automatic smile come to jakes face. obviously, he's awake. i keep staring at him until he speaks.

"i know you're staring at me" he claims, opening one eye. i blush, covering my face. jake pulls the cover over us more, the cover that we had to put over us, we did not realise how cold it was in the living room at night. before any of us could say anything, another voice spoke.

"hey jakey!"

the pair of us screamed, charles walking into the room. jake immediately let me have the cover, he just covered himself up with a cushion, he has less to cover up than me.

charles yells too, shielding his eyes from looking at our bares bodies. he faces the wall away from us so the pair of us could run away and go to get dressed. as the bedroom door slams, we both take a deep breath.

"oh my god" i simply say, feeling my cheeks turning red. i close my eyes, putting my head up so i face the ceiling. as i do so, i hear jake laughing. not being able to resist, i do too. it was super embarrassing but i just couldn't help but laugh at the situation.

"i'm gonna get in the shower before we help charles. although i'm not sure he wants our help after what he's seen" i tell jake, still laughing. like last night, the same smirk comes to his face.

"mind if i join you?" he asks, raising his eyebrows again.

"i wouldn't mind that" i reply, giggling as the two of us run into the bathroom next to the bedroom.

"be quiet though, we can't have charles hearing us" i warn him. he nods his head before the two of us get into the shower.