Introduction

Introduction-1987
(bad era)
Michael's POV

"MICHAEL!!! GET YOUR ASS UP!" Janet called from downstairs. What the heck does she want at 4:30am? Oh lord.....I totally forgot! We're all going back to Gary today! At least I remembered to pack yesterday, or I would be in deep shit with my mother.

"I'm coming, Dunk! Just give me a sec!" I called back, springing up from my bed, and running to change my clothes. There is was no time to take a shower though, we needed to leave by 5am, and it takes a LONG time to wash this hair thoroughly.

"Well hurry up! We need to go and mother is NOT happy," Jackie called up from downstairs.

We would be in Gary for about 5 weeks, which was exciting, I just REALLY hope mother doesn't make us go to one of those Jehovah's Witness masses, she knows I'm not religious like that anymore.

I decided to wear a plain red button up with my regular black pants and loafers. I got my suitcase, said goodbye my to one of the housekeepers, and ran downstairs to meet my family in the living room of my Neverland ranch, that I just moved into.

"Jesus dude, where were you?" Randy said

"Sorry, I overslept, can we just go already?" I said back to him

"Oh Michael don't be like that, this little vacation back one will be fun!" My mother said cheerfully.

"Okay, mother, but seriously, we need to go, we're gonna be late," I said, and with that, we were off to the airport.

The privet jet was REALLY nice, better then some I had when in before, but it was simple, that's what I liked about it.

All the way to Gary, I had this beat stuck in my head (The Smooth Criminal beat) and it just wouldn't go away, but it was nice so I was okay with it.

(4 hours later)

"MICHAEL MICHAEL!! WE LOVE YOU!" I hear from outside the widow. Oh hell, here we go again.
I was sleeping so I didn't see that we had gotten to Gary, it was a quick trip, and I was surprised at the amount of fans that had gathered outside of the plane, Gary being a pretty small town. I got out of the plane with my family, and it sounded like it a bunch of children at the zoo.

"I love you more!" I would scream to the fans, they loved that. They all held signs that said, "we love you Michael!" And "welcome home, Michael" and the best "Micheal! Have my babies!!" That one kinda Scared me.

Next thing you know, we were in the car, on our way to to our old house.Oh the memories!!