Chapter eighteen: The Pastors Daughter

Michael's POV

I figured my family wasn't going to be very happy with me-But I didn't know they would be this mad.

I walked into the house, to see everyone, even the my nieces and nephews, all in the small living room.

"Care to explain your absence, Michael?" Joseph said in a stern voice.

"I was-out,"

"For 6 days?? I don't think so boy!" He said.

"Fine, I found a girl, that I really like, and we hit it off," I finally said.

"WAIT, YOU AND SHELBY HAD SEX! WOAH THAT WAS QUICK!" Randy (of all people said)

"Steven Randall Jackson there are children in this room!" Mother said angrily.

"No randy we didn't, we just, really like each other, I love her, and she loves me, that's all theres is to it," i said.

"Who is this, Shelby, Michael?" Joseph asked.

"She's... the Pastors Daughter," I said

"PASTOR GREG?" Joseph yelled.

"Ye-yes, and why is this a bad thing?" I asked

"Because Michael! She's probably some attention seeking money whore who just wants the money!" Joseph answered.

"DONT YOU EVER TALK ABOUT SHELBY THAT WAY!! THE ONLY ATTENTION SEEKING, MONEY WHORE IN THIS SITUATION IS YOU SO DONT EVEN SPEAK TO ME. I AM A GROWN ASS ADULT AND I AM ALLOWED TO MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS, GOD DAMNIT!" I screamed at Joseph, stomping to my room, Well my brother and myself's room.

"YOU GET RIGHT BACK HERE BOY!" Joseph screamed

"MAKE ME YOU ASSHOLE!!" I screamed even louder.

I was pissed off at the way Joseph treated me and my siblings. I was so tired and done with his bullshit. As I was laying on my bed, staring at the wall, the phone in our room rang.

*phone call*

SH-Shelby Henderson

MJ:hello?
SH: Michael is that you?
MJ: oh yeah Shelbs, what's up?
SH: nothing, Randy called me and said that you and Joseph had gotten into a big fight, I'm sorry I caused so much trouble,"
MJ: Shelbs, non of this is your fault, that's just how Joseph is, he beats the crap outta you if he doesn't get his way.
SH: That sucks! Well I just wanted to check on you, we can keep talking for a while if you want
MJ: please, that would be great

We kept talking for about two hours, when she got tired, and went to bed.

I did the same, but it was hard sleeping without your favorite person there to comfort you.

A/N sorry it's kinda short, hope you enjoyed! Xoxo