Chapter thrity one: Weaves have been snatched

Shelby's POV
October 2nd 1987

Today, Michael goes back to filming The Way You Make Me Feel, and he was NOT happy.

"Michael, it's not that big of a deal, just get filming over with, and then we can come home and do whatever we want! We can invite Liz over if you want!" I said, as we were sitting in the kitchen.

"Yes I know Shelby, I just don't want that slut to get in the way of us, I have a bad feeling she's gonna so something bad to one of us," he said.

He had a point.

"Come on, Mike, let's just go, okay?" I said, kissing his cheek.

"Okay," He said

At the set

We did our little Me, Michael and Karen talk about the most random crap ever.

"So, Shelby, do you think John Lennon would have still made music if he was still alive?" Karen randomly.

"Yeah, probably, all he wanted was peace, and when he passed, people felt he didn't get to let that message out enough, but that's why we have Michael, the man in the mirror," I said cutely.

Michael blushed HARD.

"So, Karen, what's your favorite band, that wasn't or is the Jackson 5," I asked

"Ohh that's hard, probably ABBA, what about you?" She answered.

"Well, I really love Queen, their music is Phenomenal, but not as good as Michael's," I said, kissing is head.

Aww thanks shel-," he started to say, as the bitch walked in.

"Hey there, Virgin," Tatiana said

"What the hell are you doing in this dressing room? You know if you was looking to fuck someone, go get a stage hand and take it to the janitors closet, sweety," Karen said.

"Actually I was...." She said, putting her hand on Michael.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!" He screamed.

She wouldn't.

So, I did what any badass, concerned girlfriend would do,

I snatched that bitches tiny weave.

She was touching Michael'a neck when I came up from behind, and pulled the shit out of her hair, making us fall to the ground.

"GET THE HELL OF ME YOU VIRGIN!!" She screamed

"SAY THAT ONE MORE DAMN TIME, I DARE YOU, BITCH I DARE YOU!!" I screamed in her ear.

"YOURE A VIRGIN!" She said.

I took one moment to process what I was getting myself into.

So I let her go, and stood in front of her.

"No slut, I'm not a virgin. I was manipulated my by shitty boyfriend who is now in jail for slamming me in the stomach with a metal weight. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED??? IS THIS WHAT YOU FUCKING WANTED? HUH? TO RAID MY PERSONAL LIFE?" I said.

Tatiana took a few moments to think over what I said.

"So what? Am I supposed to feel sorry for you? HA!" She laughed.

I started to run to her, but Michael pulled me back.

"As Much as I want you to knock the shit outta her Shelby, I don't want you arrested," he said.

"Bye bitch," Tatiana said walking out.

"God I coulda had her out cold, but your right, Mike, I prolly woulda been taken in," I laughed

"Come here," Michael said, stretching his arms out for me to hug him.

I let myself be engulfed by his long arms and him being A good amount taller then me, my face went straight into his chest.

"AWWWWW!!" Karen said, from the couch.

The filming continued, and Michael looked like he would rather be eating cow shit.

That night, we invited Liz over for tea, and we talked for about 3 hours. It was great to finish such a weird day with such a wonderful lady. I'm so glad we've been friends!!

A/N sorry kinda short, hope you liked it!! Xoxoxo