Chapter Thrity two: Talking

Michael's POV
October 4th 1987

Shelby and I have been doing nothing the past two days but lay around and being lazy, and it's kinda nice.

But, there was one thing that I wanted to ask her- what she meant when she was "manipulated," by Eddie. So, I needed to ask her. The last time I planned something nice for asking something, she ended up in the hospital, anorexic. So, this time I was just gonna ask her.

We were watching Friday The 13th when I decided to ask her.

"Shelby?"

"Yeah Applehead?"

"Well, when you said that you were manipulated by Eddie, what did you mean, exactly?" I asked her, pausing the movie.

She sat up from the bed, and looked at me in the eye.

"Okay, it's a really long story though," she said

"I've got time," I said, smiling.

"Okay, it all started back in 1985. Eddie and I were very happy with each other. He was a very handsome man. Blond hair, blue eyes, creative. I thought I had everything! But, I was wrong, I was very, very wrong. One night, as I said in 1985, June I think, we were sitting in his room. He started kissing up and down my neck, I wasn't very comfortable, but at the same time, I was okay with it. But then he started to undress me, and that's when I broke. I told him I didn't want to- but he didn't care. He slapped me across the face, and tied my feet to the bed with think ropes. I squirmed and screamed my head off, but it wasn't enough. He fully undressed me and got right down to it. He took of his pants and boxer, and his member came right out. I squirmed even more, but he slapped me more. He roughly put himself inside of me, and started pushing harder then hell. The entire time, I just cried my eyes out, it hurt so much. After he finished, he fell asleep as I snuck out. I never wanted to see him again, but we stayed together for another year, until last year I had just had enough, and broke up with his ass,"

"Oh Shelby, I'm so sorry, I didn't know," I said.

We sat in silence for a moment.

"You know, my situation was similar, it happened during Thriller, if I'm correct, and we were on the Victory Tour, and one night, this girl named Diana came up to me and put some sort of liquid in my mouth, I still don't know what it was. But it was strong enough to make me go back to her hotel room with her, worst night of my life, and I don't even remember much of it," I laughed.

"Wow, That sucks," Shelby laughed.

I was glad she laughed.

"You know, I wrote a song for Diana, it's called Dirty Diana, you wanna hear it?" I asked her.

"Sure id love to!" She said happily.

I walked to the dresser and got out the tape recorder for her to listen.

"Wow Michael, this is a really good song!" She said after it was done.

"Thank you, Shelbs!" I said.

We sat in silence again.

"Shelby, I know that I've rushed a lot of our relationship, but I feel like time is nothing when it comes to love. We've been together for about six months, and for most people, they wouldn't have even had their first make out session. But Shelby, I've loved you ever since I first saw you in that church building. Will you let me show you that?" I said.

She knew exactly what I meant.

She thought for a moment.

"Only if your ready, Applehead......." She said, getting closer to me....

A/N YALL KNOW WHAT FINNA HAPPEN NEXT!! xoxo Love y'all