Chapter 42: Girl or a Boy?

Michael's POV
February 1st 1988

I'm still pretty sad about the Grammys, but then I remember that I am getting married in August, and having a baby in July.

Today, Shelby and I are leaving for your, and I couldn't be more excited! Having her there is gonna be great! After a long day of practicing, I can come home to my soon to be wife.

"MICHAEL! YOU GOT THE KIT??" Shelby yelled from the bathroom.

"YEP! ITS IN YOUR SUITCASE!" I answered.

On the plane

"Michael, where did you say we were going first?" Shelby asked

"St. Louis," I answered

"Cool,"

For most of the flight, we just slept. We finally got there, after a few hours.

"Welcome to St.Louis Shelbs!" I said, waking her up.

We got off and met, Frank, Karen, the back up dancers, bill, Kenny, and Tatiana outside the plane.

"How was the flight?" Karen asked, hugging Shelby.

"It was just fine, I slept most of the way!" She laughed.

we all got in a limo, and went to the hotel. we sat in silence for a while, as Shelby admired her ring.

"so, um Tatiana, are you happy to be here?" frank said out of the blue.

"oh yes I am! this is going to be such an amazing experience!" She said all innocent like.

I gave her a nasty glare, crossing my arms.

We got to the hotel with in a few minutes, and I had my first rehearsal that night, but I had something planned before that.

"Everyone, please come to Mine and Shelby's room at 1:30pm, we have a surprise!" I said

"We do?" Shelby asked

"Well, I have a surprise!" I said

"Whatever you say, Applehead," Shelby said, kissing my cheek, making Tatiana cross her arms.

1:30pm

"Is everyone one here?" I asked.

"Yes," they all said

"Okay, well there's one more-," I started, as someone knocked on the door.

Karen opened the door for a little Asian woman, who look to be around 45 years old.

"Hello, are you Dr. Yon?" I asked, shaking her hand.

"Yes I am, I'm Shelby's personal doctor for the next amazing months of her life," she said with a surprisingly good American accent.

"Hi, I'm Shelby," she said shaking her hand.

"Now, Shelby, the surprise is, we get to see the gender of the baby!" I said, as everyone gasped.

"Oh my gosh! Right here? Right now?" She asked.

"Yep! Dr. Yon you can bring in the equipment," I said, as Bill and I helped bring in the different things she had.

"Alright Shelby, I'm gonna have you lay right here, and I'm going to have to give you a shot, but it's a different type of shot, this will be, Umm very, Very painful...." She said

"Shit," Shelby mouthed, making everyone laugh.

I walked over to her, and got on one knee, and held her hand.

"You can do this," I whispered in her ear.

"Are you ready?" Dr. Yon asked

"Yep," Shelby said

"Aright in 3,2,1," She said, injecting the shot.

"Ssssss......holy shit......," Shelby said, wincing.

"You can do this Shelby! Come on Shelby, you've got this!" Different people said.

Shelby was now squeezing the eff out of my hand, if this hurts so badly, Lets just see how child birth treats her!

"All done," Dr. Yon said, taking the tube out.

"You did great, Shelbs," I said, kissing her forehead.

Dr.Yon did a bunch of different tests on Shelby and things like that, and then went into another room.

We all waited in silence, until She came back.

"Alright, the results are in!" She said excitedly

"Well, What is it?" I asked excitedly.

"Shelby, I'm happy to announce you are pregnant with a healthy baby girl!" Dr. Yon said, showing us a screen.
We all clapped and cheered, except for Tatiana, who stormed out of the room.

"What the hell is her problem?" Karen asked.

"I don't know, I'll go check," Bill said.

Bill walked out of the room, and with in 5 seconds we heard loud screaming.

"MISS. THUMBTZEN, PLEASE SETTLED DOWN!" Bill said, opening the door to our room, with his big arms around Tatiana, as she kicked and screamed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I said, walking up to her.

"I caught her filthy ass smoking a blunt," Bill said

"NUH UH! THERE WILL BE NO SMOKING ON THIS TOUR, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME TATIANA?? WE CATCH YOU DOING ONE MORE FLITHY ACT AND YOUR ASS IS FIRED," Frank screamed in her face.

"I was just mad, is all," she pouted.

"Mad? MAD ABOUT WHAT? THAT I WANT SHELBY AND NOT YOU? NO TATIANA, YOURE NOT MAD, YOURE JUST JEALOUS THAT IM IN A LOVING, AND HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE WOMAN I LOVE. Youre dismissed from rehearsal tonight, but you better be there tomorrow, do you understand me?" I said right to her face.

"Yes, Mr. Jackson," she gulped, running her tiny ass out of the room.

"DADDY! MICHAEL YELLED AT ME!!" We heard her scream, from down the hallway.

"Michael I don't think I've ever heard you screamed like that before," Shelby said, kissing my lips.

"Keep it PG, you two, were going," Frank said

"See you all at 6, Okay?" I said.

"Okay," They said in unison.

"Now, wanna watch a movie?" I asked her

"Sure, what movie?" She said

"How about.... Friday the 13th??" I said, giving a devilish smile

"Oh what the hell, let's do it!" She said