Chapter 43: Victim of Tatiana

Michael's POV
February 5th 1988

Tonight is our first show, and I'm extremely excited and nervous, but ready at the same time!

"Youll do great, Applehead!" Shelby said, kissing me.

"Thank you, Shelbs," I said.

Shelby was wearing a gray sweater, with jean shorts, small ankle boots.

We went out for the first song, Wanna be startin somethin, and it went great! The singing was great, the dancing was great, just I wish it was a little bit more dancing in it, I mean, it is a fun song!

We would perform all the first half of the show, starting with Wanna be startin somethin, and ending with The Way You Make Me Feel.

After TWYMMF, we would take a 20 minute break, and then start the rest of the show. I was DREADING the The Way You Make Me Feel part, because of Tatiana. After we had that outburst, she has been really quiet, lately. To quiet, for her at least.

We went through numerous songs, from Bad, Of The Wall, and Thriller. I performed Billie Jean, and the Crowd went WILD.

With every Crotch grab, kick, and step I took, the crowd screamed and cheered. When I went into the moonwalk, the crowd LITERALLY lost control.

They we're all screaming, and pushing past each other, just to see it up close.

The next song, was The Way You Make Me Feel. I started to get all nervous all of the sudden, but at the same time I was ready. I walked to the side of the stage where Tatiana and a few stage hands were, and changed into the blue long sleeved shirt.

"Don't screw this up, got it?" I said, pointing to Tatiana

"I won't Uh Mr. Jackson sir," she stuttered.

I walked back on stage and started singing.

I did the sly version like a did at the Grammys, and took the beginning slow. Then, when I finished, Tatiana came on stage.

That's when it became the original version, and I sang it like it normally would be like.

Tatiana and I did our little routine, and it was HELL. I mean, it was a great performance, but I didn't smile once during it.

Then, something I hoped would never happen, something I would beat her ass for, happened.

She kissed me

Her lips tasted like poison, and her breath smelled like moldy cheese.

I immediately pulled out, and gave her a death glare.

She walked off stage all innocent like, as the crowd booed her.

After I finished dancing I ran right off stage and to where Tatiana was.

I saw Shelby and Tatiana screaming at each other, pointing figures, pulling  aggressive slurs, and slight pushes.

I sped walked up to them, and got in from Shelby, which put Tatiana against the wall.

"If I wasn't pregnant, your ass would be grass, SLUT!" Shelby said like a bad ass.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" I yelled in Tatiana's face.

"Oh mikeybear it was just a little kiss, don't get so mad about it," Tatiana said

"NO, BITCH I AM ALLOWED TO GET MAD! FIRST, YOU WALK ALL OVER MY FIANCÉ, TRY TO GET ME, SMOKE A BLUNT OUT OF JEALOUSY, AND THEN DELIBERATELY KISS ME ON STAGE? IM SORRY  BUT THAT IS NOT OKAY, GO HOME, SLUT!" I screamed in her face.