Chapter twenty two: Welcome to Neverland!

Shelby's POV
May 5th 1987

I was now at the airport, waiting for Michael, I was sitting there with my family, when a few reporters came up to me and started asking me questions

"Hey miss, are you Michael Jackson's girl?"

"Are you and Michael in a relationship?"

"How long have you been together?"

"Umm could you please leave me alone," I said politely

They wouldn't budge.

"Please leave me alone!"

"Hey! Shelby!" I heard Michael say

I ran faster then an Olympic gold medalist into his arms.

"Did they scare you?" He asked comforting me.

"Yeah kinda, but your here now," I said.

"Come on, we got a flight to catch," he said, puting his arm around me.

"Goodbye mother, goodbye father!" I said, as we left.

We boarded the jet with ALL of the Jacksons, including Jermaine (lol).

"You ready?" Michael asked.

"So ready," I laughed.

The flight went by REALLY quickly, probably because I fell asleep, but that didn't matter.

"Shelby, Shelby! We're here, babe!" I heard Michael say.

I looked out my widow to see all of the adorable moonwalkers outside the jet and the beautiful city behind it.

"Ohh Applehead this place is amazing!" I said hugging him.

"I'm glad you like it, now I'm warning you, the Paparazzi is gonna be hella bad, so just hold on to me, okay?" He said reassuringly.

I nodded my head a yes.

As we got off the plane, everyone, and I mean everyone was taking pictures of Michael and I holding hands.

After a while I think the questions got to Micheal....

"MICHAEL PLEASE ANSWER, IS THIS YOUR GIRLFRIEND??" One of them asked.

"YES, YES SHE IS!" Michael said proudly.

As we walked to the car, I saw a magazine stand that said

"Michael Jackson: In Louisville, Kentucky with This Mystery Girl? Who is She?

We all got in different cars, all going to our houses, leaving Michael and I in the limo with Kenny And Bill.

We rode for about 45 minutes when Michael said

"Oh Shelbs I'm so excited for you to see Neverland! You're gonna love it!" He said kissing me.

"Oh I can't wait!" I said like a little kid.

After a few minutes, we got there.

"Shelby Henderson, welcome to Neverland! Your new home!!" Michael said proudly.

"Oh my god, Michael, this is all yours??!!" I said.

He nodded his head

"Oh my gosh I can't thank you enough Michael! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I said as he picked me up and twirled me around.

"I love you more," Michael said sweetly.

After that he gave me a full tour of Neverland, and it was pretty late. He showed me to his room, which was a giant pile of everything I ever wanted!

"Michael, I love you so much, you doing this for me means the world to me! I couldn't be more happier!" I said hugging him.

"I love you more," He said again, as we settled into bed.