Chapter thirty four: halloween

Michael's POV
October 31st 1987

It's been a very good past few weeks. Shelby and I have been so happy lately, filming The Way You Make Me Feel hasn't been so bad, mostly because we've been doing the scene Slutiana isn't in. But I did notice something, Shelby has been having a virus lately, the just won't go away. I have no idea what it is, and when we take her temperature, she's never hot, but she keeps throwing up. And she's eating just fine! I plan to take her to the doctor after Halloween. For Halloween, we are deciding to give out candy here at Neverland, like any normal couple would.

This year, Shelby and I are going as Freddy Krueger and Nancy Thompson from A Nightmare On Elm Street. We didn't do face makeup for me, but I've got the fake dollar store finger knives, a fedora, black pants, and a red and green sweater. For Shelby to be Nancy, we got her some pajamas with little flowers and a light purple picnic design, and for effect, we added a little bit of fake blood. And finally, she did her hair in a very frizzy, bouncy, way. She looked very adorable.

"Freddy! We've got our first trick or treaters!" She said

"I'm coming, bitch!" I joked, doing a freddy accent, which made Shelby laugh her ass off.

I got the bowl of giant candy bars we got, and met Shelby at the door.

"Trick or treat!" Two little boys said, dressed like me from my Thriller and beat it video.

"OH MA GOD!! MOMMY!! ITS MICHAEL JACKSON!!" One of them said.

"Yep that's me, now, pick out some candy," I said, lowering the bowl.

"THANK YOU!!" They said happily, walking off.

Trick or treat," two girls, who looked to 13 years old said.

"I thought that thirteen year olds would have something better to do," Shelby laughed, turning to them.

"Yeah, we just like to get free candy!" They said happily.

"Who are you all supposed to be?" One of them asked
"Oh we're Freddy Krueger and Nancy Thompson," I answered.

"Cool," They said walking off.

We got a LOT of visitors, and all different ages. It made me happy to see that everyone could come together like this on a night like tonight.