Chapter twenty five: Decisions

Shelby's POV
July 15th 1987

After we got home, Michael took me straight upstairs and made me a bath. He put in some bubbles, and filled it up all the way.

I was waiting on the bed, as he made the bath.

"It's all ready," He said from the doorway.

"Thank you," I said quietly as we switched places.

I took off all my clothes, set out a robe, and got in.

The water was perfect, and I was glad that I had some time to relax and think to myself. I laid in the bath, watching the sun set. I wish I could have been with Michael to watch it, but again I needed time to think.

Am I to fat?

Do I need plastic surgery?

And does Michael need to know.....

I thought about these, and came to the conclusion, that I needed to eat less, so I'll start at dinner, and if Michael asks, I'm just not feeling very good.

And maybe I could get some Botox or something small.

These seemed like the best things to do, if I still wanted to be a model, which I really did.

So after I thought about these things, I guess I dozed off.......

"Shelby?? Shelby!" I heard Michael say, my eyes still closed.

"What-what," I said opening my eyes.

I guess I fell asleep.

"You fell asleep, you've been in here for like, and hour and a half," Michael said, kneeling next to the bath tub.

"An hour and a half?? Thanks for getting me up, I could have been hurt," I said.

"Here, let's get you out," Michael said, standing up.

He had never seen me naked before, but hey, there's a first for everyone.

He helped me step out of the bathtub, taking my hand as I stood up, and we walked over to the counter, where my robe was.

I stood there as he but the robe on me. As he did, I noticed he was humming I'll Be There. It was so adorable.

"Shelby, do you want to talk about what happened earlier?" He asked, putting his arms around my waist from behind.

Shit, I had to think of a reason that I had that panic attack.

"Oh I just had a sharp headache, you got any head medicine?" I asked.

"Awwww, poor Shelby, that sucks to have that on your first day, here," he said, opening the cabinet, and giving me a bottle of head medicine.

"Thanks," I said quietly, I really didn't need this, but I did ask for it sooooo.

"You hungry?" He asked as I put the pill in my mouth and drank some water.

Ummmm, well I am but I'm trying to eat less and keep that from you....so no I wasn't.

"No not really," I said, quietly.

"You sure? You haven't eaten all day," he said kissing my cheek.

"Yeah I'm sure," I said.

"More for me," he laughed, as we went downstairs.

This was gonna be hard.

A/N yep....... keep reading to see what happens to Shelby! Xoxo