Chapter Thirty: A New Friend

Shelby's POV
Same day

I hate her, I fucking hate her.

But, I loved how Michael handled her.

What a bitch, what a fucking bitch.

She was NO right to go around, asking people if they're a virgin or not- which I'm not, but still, that's non of her slutty asses damn business.

We walked out to the set, and they had a chair set out for me, Mike, and Karen.

Karen and I met in school. She was visiting my best friend at the time, because she was her cousin, and we automatically became best friends.

Karen has a boyfriend, named, Jared, I think?

But Karen is such a loving person, and she's like a sister to me, the only people I consider my "sisters" are Karen, Janet, Latoya, Rebbie, and a few other friends from Gary.

Frank explained how the film would go, and Michael was TOTALLY uncooperative. He refused to do any of the even somewhat sexual dance moves, which I thought was kinda dumb, I mean Work is work!

Finally, Frank threaten to pull the song, which Michael wasn't happy about, being he wrote the song about me.

Finally, Michael gave I'm and did the moves. He looked miserable about it. We still had about 4 more weeks of pure Torture.

"Alright cut! That's it for today guys! Thank you! Frank said.

After that, Michael went over to talk to Frank, I think he said something about how much he wants to fire her.

"Come on, lets go," he said.

We got in the car, and drove back to Neverland.

"So today wasnt such a good day, but there's someone back at Neverland I want you to meet, Shes a good friend of mine," he said.

Oh no, this can't be good.

"Cool," I simply replied with.

We walked into Neverland, and walked outside. Out there, I saw an older woman sitting in a very boujee dress and holding an umbrella.

"HEY, LIZ!" Michael screamed from the pateo

"Oh hello, dear! And who is this beautiful pearl!" She said shaking my hand.

"Lizzy, this is my girlfriend, Shelby, Shelby, this is Elizabeth Taylor," he said.

Holy

Shit.

I was in the presences of THE Elizabeth Taylor!!!

"Oh my gosh! It really is you! Hi Mrs, Taylor! I'm such a big fan if yours! I watched all of your movies as a kid, even though I probably shouldn't have been!" I laughed.

"Oh isn't she a sweetheart! Michael, I think this is the one! And please, call mW Liz," She said elbowing him.

"I think so to," he laughed.

"You know, Shelby, Lizzy is like a second mother to me," he said.

We walked over to a white table, and talked and talked for hours on end.

"Thank you so much for visiting, Liz, it was so nice to meet you!" I said hugging her

"Oh it was nice to meet you to! Love you all! Ta ta!" She said, getting into her limo.

Yep, I jus became best friends with THE Elizabeth Taylor!