Chpater 36: The word is out

Michael's POV
Same day

I can't believe it! I'm going to be a dad!

"Oh my gosh Shelby, you're kidding!" I said, pulling her into a hug.

"Nope! I took the test today!" She laughed

"I can't believe it! I'm going to be a father!" I said happily.

"I already told my parents, so I guess we better tell yours," she said.

"Okay, how about we invite everyone here tomorrow?" I suggested.

"Okay! Sounds good!" She said.

The next day

"YOU GOT THE SALAD, MICHAEL?" Shelby said from upstairs.

"YEAH ITS ALL READY!" I said.

Ding dong

"ILL GET IT!" I said, walking to the door.

"Oh, hello mother, Joseph," I said, letting them in.

"Hi baby, how are you all?" My mother asked.

"Oh we're great! Couldn't be better!" I said excitedly.

"That's great," She said

"Oh hi Shelby, how are you?" She said as we walked into the kitchen.

"I'm amazing, how about you all?"she said, putting down the oven mite.

"Were good, thank you Shelby," Joseph said with a straight face.

As we talked in the kitchen, more and more people showed up.

My whole family was here now, and we were all in the kitchen.

"FOOD IS READY!" Shelby said from the kitchen.

We All filed into the kitchen and got our food. After we got it, we all sat down outside.

"Oh Shelby, this is amazing! Did you make this All yourself?" Rebbie said

"Thank you, and with a little bit of Michael's help," she said, kissing my cheek.

"Awwww!!" Randy teased

As we ate, I noticed something, Jermaine was acting funny.

"Is something wrong, Jermaine?" I finally asked.

"Oh-um- no, I'm just fine," he stuttered.

"Well, Shelby, I think it's time we tell them why they are actually here," I said smiling.

"Yeah, I think so to," she said.

"We brought you all here because....." I started.

"I'm pregnant!" Shelby said happily.

"Oh that's amazing! I'm so happy for you all!" My mother said.

They all congratulated us.

"I have to go, some business to attended to," Jermaine said.

"What about your kids?" I asked

"Oh umm, my wife will come and get them, or they can spend the night," he said, walking away.

"Umm Okay...." Shelby said.

Jermaines kids ended up spending the night. I didn't understand how he could be so cruel and just leave his kids! But, they were in good hands here at Neverland with Shelby and I. We laid on the couch for a few hours watching a fairly new show called Full House that came out in September. It was very good show, and the kids seemed to enjoy it. Then at about 10pm, they changed the show to some other show I didn't know, so I changed the channel.

I flipped through the few channels we had, and went to the news. I NEVER watch the news, but we were channel flipping, after all.

And what I heard, made me want to puke.

"Breaking news: Michael Jackson and Shelby Henderson, Hollywood's favorite couple, are having a baby,"

"But how?" I said, getting up, and storming off.

"I'll be right back, okay?" Shelby said to the three children.

"Michael, what happened? Who told!" She said, following.

"Every little thing I do, gets on the news, or front cover of every magazine! Can anything I do be private, Shelby?" I said.

"I don't know who told them, or how it got out, but we are gonna find out!" She said.

"This is BULLSHIT!" I screamed, knocking some papers off of the desk.

"Michael, please calm down, I don't want the children to be scared," she said

"NO SHELBY! THIS IS NOT OKAY!!! CAN I JUST GET SOME PRIVACY?? JUST A DAY, WHERE THE SLIGHTEST THING I DO IS NOT ON THE NEWS?? ALL I WANT IS TO KEEP CERTAIN THINGS PRIVATE! IS THAT TO MUCH TO FUCKING ASK?" I screamed at her.

"Michael, please stop screaming," she said unsteadily.

"WELL, SHELBY IM SORRY! I JUST CANT WITH THE EFFING PAPARAZZI! OR NEWS REPORTERS! OR THE TABLOIDS! NO ONE WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE TO GO THROUGH ON A DAILY BASIS!" I screamed louder.

"Michael, please stop screaming!" She said crying, and covering her face.

"Oh Shelby, I didn't realize I scared you, I'm so sorry," I said, pulling her into an embrace.

"I just, lose my temper with the tabloids and stuff sometimes, I just get so mad," I said, pulling my hands through her hair.

"I understand, and I'm sorry," she said

"No need to be, I have you,"