Chapter 58- 1989 recap

Lol. I'm going to split this into two books. I'm thinking that the this first book is gonna stop in 1992, and the next will start in 1993 and go all the way into..... well, ya know (2009). So obviously the next book will be pretty long, but I will be skipping around years..... so if your enjoying this book, then stay tuned for book two..... coming soon!

——————————

Shelby's POV
December 31st-January 1st
12:00am

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1  HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The entire Jackson family cheered from the living room of Neverland as all the couples shared a kiss.

———————
February 17th 1989
2:35pm

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Matthew, happy birthday to you!" We all sang, as my baby boy blew out his candles.

"What you wish for?" His aunt Janet asked.

"If I told you, then it won't come true!" He said as we all laughed.

We've only had him a few months and he's the best little thing we would ask for!

————————

March 5th 1989
1:27am

"WHAAAAAAA!" A baby cries from across the hall.

Yep, it's teething time.

"Your turn," Michael said Into his pillow.

"Damnit," I say, knowing that he got the last one.

I walk into Sofie's room to see her crying her eyes out.

"Awwww, baby! I know that it hurts," I said, rocking her back to sleep.

I walked back into our bedroom to see Michael changed positions.

I then laid my head in his chest, like I always do, as he put his hand through my hair.

—————————
April 13th 1989

"Happy birthday dear Shelby/mommy! Happy birthday to you!"

"My baby is 28!" Michael exclaimed, kissing my cheek.

"And momma, look behind you," Matthew said.

He then took a cupcake and smashed it in my face.

"Oh your on little man!" I said, taking a cupcake to his face, as Michael yelled out in laughter.

"What's so funny, Applehead?" I said, as Matthew got the memo and took a cupcake.

"Woah, don't get any ideas," Michael said, slowly backing away.

"Yeah what's so funny?" Matthew said.

"Nothing, Nothing," he laughed

Matthew and I then threw the cupcakes at Michael, landing both on his face.

"It's on!" He laughed.

We then had the biggest food fight on the 1980s.

—————————
May 8th 1989

"Alright you can do it, come to daddy, princess," Michael said, as I held the video camera over Sofie.

"Come to daddy, princess," he said, putting out his arms to her, as Sofie took her first steps!