Chapter Sixteen: Rapist

Michael's POV

Shelby and I were sharing the best moment of my life together, just the two of us, kissing-alone. Or so I thought.

"What the hell?" Shelby screamed, Turing around to see a man in a dark hoodie, grabbing her ass.

"Hey man, back the hell off her," I said getting in his face.

"You really think my scared of you? Oh shit it's Michael Jackson! I'm so scared! What you gonna do, moonwalk on my ass?"

"I said back the hell away!" I said, pushing him back.

"Oh you're asking for it!" He said, taking me by the neck, and throwing me to the ground.

"Michael!" Shelby screamed as I hit the hard ground.

Everything began to get blurry. I started to get really dizzy, I could barely see at this point. My breathing began to get really raspy, as I laid there.

I heard the sound of Shelby screaming "No!" As the man, pinned her to the ground.

He began to take her clothes off. I really want to get up and beat a bitch's ass, but I just couldn't.

I mustered up every muscles in my body. It hurt like hell, but I managed to get up and hurl myself over the man, pinning him to the side. I started to beat the shit out of him, as Shelby ran to get help.

Suddenly the police came over and said.

"You can get off him, now, Mr. Jackson," one of them said

"Oh sorry, I guess I went a bit to far," I said

"No, no, it's a very noble thing to do, standing up for your girlfriend like that," the other said

They police got the man up and put him in their car.

As soon as they were gone, Shelby came and ran into my arms.

"I'm so sorry I let that happen to you," I said

"Michael you didn't let that happen, you saved me! I love you so much," she said, surprisingly, she wasn't crying.

"I love you more Shelbs, now let's go back to the hotel, we leave for Gary tomorrow morning, sound good?" I said

"That sounds great," she said, as we walked off, hand in hand.

———

2 hours later

10:54pm

"How do you just watch these movies, Michael?" Shelby's asked, putting her face in my chest.

We were watching Halloween, with the well known Michael Myers. He was a creepy guy, but horror movies just didn't scare me.

"Well, I just say to myself, it's just a movie, and I'm not lying, am I?" I said, kissing her head.

"Okay. But I'm getting tired, can we go to bed?" She asked quietly, inferring that we would go together, and I was NOT complaining.

"Sure, my room or your room?" I asked

"Hmmm, how about your room," she answered.

"My room it is," I said, picking her up bridal style, not even thinking to turn off the TV.

We got to my room and get settled together in bed, with our bodies facing each other, my hands in her hair, and her hands against my chest.

"Goodnight, Applehead, I cant wait to see what life brings us," she said

"Awww me either, I guess this makes it official, your my girlfriend now, if that's what you want," I said awkwardly.

"I wouldn't want it any other way," Shelby said sweetly.

"Goodnight to you, Shelbs," I said, as we drifted off to sleep.

What a bad night, that ended well.