Chapter Thrity three: Healed

Shelby's POV
Same day
SEXUAL CONTENT (beware)

Michael had just asked to make love to me. I had to admit, I was scared. But not of him, just of the memories. I've had a pretty messed up life. But Michael has made everything better, and he's always there for me, he loves me, I love him.

I'm ready.

It's not that I'm scared of sex, or even just making out, it's just I need to get Eddie out of my head, so let's do it.

"Only if you're ready... Applehead," I said.

I was ready, I was ready to feel great, I was ready to feel loved. I was ready to feel like an adult.

"Let's do it," He said, laying on top of me.

I could feel the hardness already through is pants where Mike jr. wanted to play. He kissed my lips, and then made his way down to my neck. It already felt so good. He wanted to take it further, and so did I. After a few minutes of innocence's, it became, well, a LOT less innocent. He pulled off my shirt, revealing that I didn't have on a bra. CAN YOU BLAME ME? I'm a 26 year old female who was relaxing, I have no time for being uncomfortable!

He slowly made his way down to my breasts, and started lightly sucking. I let out small moans as he sucked harder. He stopped after a few minutes and pulled my shorts down along with my panties.

I knew what he was gonna do next, but I had to tease him, make him want it. So I stopped him to unbutton his shirt.

"Come on Shelby! Hurry up!" He complained.

"Chill out, Michael! We have all night," I said seductively

"That wasn't helping!" He laughed.

I threw his shirt across the room, letting him get back to his work. He slowly started making Circular motions with his tongue on my clit. As he went fasting, my moans got louder.

"Ohh Michael, what if one of the maids or someone hears us?" I said moaning

"First off, this is my house, and second of all, let them know you love me," He said seductively.

He got back to his work, going in different places each time. Suddenly, I couldn't take it anymore.

I needed him.

I got up from my place on the bed, and unbuckled his pants, and helping him out of his boxers.

Jesus Christ.

He's giant!

"Holy shit Michael! Didn't get that from your dad, did you?" I laughed.

"First generation," He said, laying back on top of me.

Gently, he put himself inside of me.

This was ENTIRELY different from what Eddie did to me. Eddie hurt me, whereas Michael made me feel so much pleasure and so much love.

He slowly started pushing himself in and out, putting his hands in my hair, sweat dripping from his curls. As the minutes went by, he pushed harder.

"ohhh Michael! Go faster! Go faster!" I quivered.

He did as I commended, pushing 10x harder.

My moans filled the room as if I didn't give a damn at all- which I didn't.

"Michael! I'm gonna-I'm gonna-" I tried to say.

"Hhmmmm yes I know, Shelby," he said, smiling into the side of my face.

After about 15 more minutes, we both reached out climax.

He pulled out, and collapsed on top of me, panting.

"Ohh Michael," I said out of breath.

"Only the best for you, Shelby," He panted.

"I love you so much," I said

"I love you more," He said.

It was about 1:40am, whereas we started out like 10pm.

We panted for another four or five minutes, before he fell asleep on top of me.

Journal entry
September 4th.....1987

What a night! Michael and I were watching Friday the 13th, when he asked me a question that had popped up a few days prior. And from there we

Dot

Dot

Dot...!!!!

A/N YES I KNOW, I SUCK AT THESE! This was my first sex scene I've written in a while, so imma lil rusty. Still hope you enjoyed! And the last part (journal entry) was a reference to a scene from the Musical Mamma Mia.

Xoxo Love y'all