Chapter 45: Horribly wrong

Shelby's POV
May 29th 1988

The past few months of been the best months of my life.

Michael went back to touring in March, and it was absolutely amazing to watch him perform. He gave so much power in his dance, singing, just everything!

I'm due on July 5th, which I am so excited about. Michael and I are back at Neverland for a while, for the last few months of me being pregnant. I'm so glad to be home. Michael has been filming his movie Moonwalker off and on through the past weeks. And that song he was writing about the girl Annie, he turned into an outstanding song called Smooth Criminal, which they are starting filming today. And the best part about the past few months has been meeting one of my idols......

PRINCESS DIANA!!!

It was one of the best nights of my life, and there's nothing that could have made it better. Michael was doing a show, and her and prince Charles both came to it. They both greeted Michael and I with the sweetest smiles and hugs and shit. The whole time I was star struck!

It's so funny to think that just a few weeks ago was Michael and myself's one year anniversary of dating. And it's been one of the best years ever!

Let's see:

-I'm pregnant with the man I loves child
-I'm engaged to the man I love
-I'm perusing my dream of being a model
-I've met bunches of people I would have never dreamt of meeting.
-I'm meeting them with the love of my life.

There has been a lot of bad things that have happened, but I've always had Michael right there by my side. And I couldn't ask for more!

6:35am

"Shelby! Wake up, babe," Michael said, slightly pushing my shoulder.

"What? But it's so early," I groaned

"Yeah, but we start filming Smooth Criminal today, and you don't wanna miss that, do you?" He said sweetly

"Michael, I don't really know, I've been having the worst cramps ever," I said, touching my large stomach.

"Are you okay? Do we need to go to the hospital?" He said

"No, it's probably nothing, I'm going to stay home today, okay?" I said

"Okay, well call if anything happens, okay?"he commanded

"Okay, Love you," I said.

"Love you to, and love you as well," He said, kissing my forehead and then my stomach.

"Awww," I said, as he walked out of the room.

My cramps have been REALLY bad lately, and I don't know what to do. I think it's probably nothing, but it just hurts so much.

I laid back down and tried to go to sleep, but it didn't work. So I sat back up and turned on the tv.

I starting just watching whatever was on, and then eventually I fell asleep.

As I slept, I dreamt of holding our beautiful baby girl who was to come in just a few weeks. Holding the little cutie in my arms, with my loving HUSBAND by my side.

"Shelby, Shelby. It's time to get up," Michael said, shaking my shoulder just like this morning.

"What time is it?" I asked, sitting up.

"6:30" he laughed

"Don't laugh! You're not the pregnant one here," I said.

"Sorry your just so cute when your angry," he laughed

"Well I'm going to go take a shower, I'll be out in a few," I said, getting up and going into the bathroom.

I turned the water on and got out a robe from my closet and set it on the counter.

I got in the warm water and let it soak my body. I now barely remember my dream, but it must have been good for me to sleep for the entire day.

I slowly scrubbed through my hair with my shampoo that smelled damn good. As I washed, I hummed the Smooth Criminal melody Michael played for me a few days ago.

I put the conditioners through my hair, and turned the water off.

As I stepped out onto the bath rug, something didn't feel right. I felt, weird in a sense.

I put on a towel as I walked over to the counter to get my robe.

But as I walking, I felt a hot liquid flow out of me.

Holy shit, my water just broke. I'm thinking.

But as I looked down, I was VERY wrong.

My water didnt break, I was bleeding.