chapter twenty eight- EAT

Michael's POV
September 4th 1987

Today was the day Shelby and I were going home to Neverland. Shelby had been in and out of treatments and excises to help her body let her eat. Shes gotten a little bit bigger, but the doctor told me that when we get back, she needs to eat a hell of a lot. I haven't left her side this entire time, and I refuse to.

"You ready to go?" I asked her smiling

"Yep! Never again will I listen to a little barbie bitch and her gay assistant," she joked

I laughed at that.

"Shelby,"

"Yes Michael?" She said

"Um I told Janet a couple of days ago to tell the public your named to try and get them off our asses for a bit, is that okay?" I asked

"Oh yeah that's fine, they were gonna find out sooner or later," she said kissing my cheek.

We packed the few things she brought, and walked outside to the limo.

We sat there in silence for a bit, her head on my shoulder, hand in hand.

"Hey, you know the doctor said you have to eat a bunch when we get back, right?" I finally said

"......yeah I know......," she said quietly, starting to get ready eyed.

"Oh Shelby, please don't cry, everything is gonna be jus fine, okay? I promise," I said, wiping away her tears and kissing her cheek.

"What am I gonna eat though, it hurts so much!" She said.

Well shit.

"Ummn well," I thought for a moment. All we  had at Neverland was all just snack food, and of course our chef. This woman needed a full blown meal. Welp, guess Michael Jackson's going to the store.....

"Kenny, take us to the nearest grocery store," I asked.

"Oh Applehead, we don't even have disuses," I said.

"Its okay, weve got bodyguards," I said

At the store.

"Ready?"

"Ready,"

We had bodyguards on all sides of us, uncaging us in their large size. As we walked in the store, the fans started crowding around.

"OH MY GOSH!! SHELBY'S OKAY! Shelby's OKAY!!" They screamed, well holy shit, I didn't know they cared that much!

"Michael, I don't know if this is a good idea...." Shelby whispered, enough for me to hear.

"It's okay, it'll me okay, I'm right here, I promise I won't let anything happen to you," I said kissing her head, making her give a closed-mouth smile.

That drove the fans wild.

"Okay, we need to fill that stomach of yours, what do you want to get?" I asked her.

"Ummm I don't really know," she said.

"Well, we could make Mexican, we could get you some chicken, salad, well let's pick out something that'll fill you,"

"Well I don't wanna get fat," she said

"Yes I know, we can workout together, trust me I've got all this covered," I laugh.

She laughs to.

We decided on a bunch of different things like cereal, beans, beef, chicken, fruits, veggies, anything.

We quickly walked out of the store and it was back to Neverland.

"See that wasn't so bad," I said as we got into the car.

"Yeah I guess," she said

We got back to Neverland and put the groceries away.

"Alright, its time for Shelby's first bite of REAL FOOD!!" I said excitedly with a video camera in my hands.

She was sitting on the counter, with a smile on her face she was wearing a long white hoodless sweater and long white leggings, she looked very good in it.

I quickly set the camera down by the microwave facing us.

I sat down on the counter next to her and put my arm around her shoulder.

"Applehead do you really have to film, I'm embarrassed," she laughed.

"Yes of course I do, for memories! So we can look at these videos in 20 years an say "Well hell we were damn sexy weren't we!" She laughed at that.

"Okay fine!" She laughed, putting her head on my shoulder.

"Alright, what do you wanna start with?" I asked her.

"Something soft, and easy," she said

"Okay, how about the applesauce," I asked her, getting it from a cabinets and sitting back down. I also got a bucket just in case it decided not to go down.

"Okay, I like applesauce," she said winking.

I knew what she meant

"Alright then, Miss. DIRTY MINDED, let's try this," I said laughing.

I opened the little can and dipped the spoon in.

"You ready?" I asked her.

"Yep, let's do it," she said, as I kiss her forehead.

I slowly put the spoon of applesauce in her mouth.

"Alright, let's take this slowly," I said.

I could tell she was uncomfortable, so I went very slowly.

She gulped the small spoonful, looking unsure.

She started to gage, so I gave her the bucket.

She started to get sick in the bucket, as I slowly patted her back.

"It's okay, Shelbs, we'll get there," I said.

She started crying.

"I CANT EAT, MICHAEL," she cried.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay, do you wanna try again?" I asked.

She nodded.

I got a smaller spoonful, and placed it in her mouth, this time, she finished it.

"There you go, Shelby! I knew you could do it!" I said.

"Another one?" I asked

"Yep," she answered

This time, she finished the can.

A/N hope you enjoyed!! Xoxo comment!!