Chapter 46: Gone to soon

Shelby's POV
same day

I was bleeding......

——————————

"AHH! MICHAEL!!!" I screamed in horror, as I fell to the floor, holding my stomach.

As soon as I screamed, I heard Michael from downstairs racing upstairs.

He then busted through the doors to see me on the floor.

Michael's POV

I was downstairs in the kitchen talking to Bill when all of the sudden I heard:

"AHH! MICHAEL!" From upstairs.

Shelby.

Something must be terribly wrong, for her to scream like that.

I sprinted up the stairs, down the hall and into our room. When I turned the bedroom knob, I could hear her crying from the bathroom.

I ran to the bathroom door, and opened it quickly.

I turned in to see Shelby on the floor, in a giant puddle of blood.

"SHELBY!" I yelled as I ran over to her.

I picked her up and laid her in my lap.

"Michael! I-I'm Hemorrhaging!" She screamed.

"Everything oka- oh my gosh," Bill said, as he came in.

"Bill, call the ambulance, NOW!" I screamed

"Yes sir," he said, racing downstairs.

"It's gonna be okay, Shelby, I promise everything will be okay," I said calmly, rubbing her arm.

"Is the baby gonna be okay?" She cried.

".........Shelby, I can't say," I said quietly.

"The ambulance is on its way, Mr. Jackson," Bill said, running into the bathroom.

"Thank you Bill. Now, go in the closet and pack her a bag," I commanded to Bill.

"Yes sir," he walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to get a bag.

He ran back into the bathroom and into her closet to grab a bunch of clothes.

"Alright, your bag is all packed, anything else I can do," Bill said, hauling out a travel bag with Shelby'a clothes and a few baby things.

"Shit, we need to call our parents, Shelby, I'll be right back, Bill, come hold her up, please," I said kissing her head.

"No Michael please don't leave me!" She cried.

"I'll just be right back okay?" I said, running out of the bathroom.

I quickly ran over to the phone in our bedroom and dialed my mothers phone number.

"Hello Michael," she said happily.

"Hey mom, we need you to come to UCLA hospital in about 20 minutes, Shelby's hemorrhaging," I tried to say strongly, but I just couldn't.

"Oh my gosh, okay I'll be there in a few," She said, as I sat the phone done.

"Hello?" Loretta said into the phone.

"Hello Loretta I just wanted to let you know that Shelby and I are on the way to the hospital, she's hemorrhaging," I cried.

"What? Oh my gosh," Loretta said

"I can get you all a flight tonight, would you like that," I asked

"Oh yes please do that," she said putting the phone down.

I ran back into the bathroom to find Bill holding Shelby as she was in the same position.

"See I told you I wouldn't be long," I said, taking Bill's place.

Shelby was now laying on her head in my chest the same way she was a few minutes ago. I held her head and softly ran my finger in her wet hair.

"Michael, the ambulance is here," Bill said, running in the room.

Within a few minutes paramedics came running in, as they lifted her on a stretcher.

We all ran out of the house to see bunches of fans with signs.

The fans all of the sudden got really nervous and all started screaming.

"Mic-michael What's gonna happen?" Shelby cried as we got settled in the ambulance.

"I don't know Shelby, just hold on Okay?" I said, kissing her head.

"We're gonna be there in a few Ms. Henderson," a paramedic said.

The paramedics started hooking her up to all kinds of needles and wires and such, as we sped through the streets.

Normal POV

"Breaking News: Michael and Soon to be Shelby Jackson race to the hospital in an ambulance for the second time this year, when we receive more information we will let you know,"

Michael's POV

We got to the hospital within about five minutes and we raced out of the ambulance.

There was TONS of paparazzi blocking the doors and all around us.

"MICHAEL! MICHAEL!" My mother waved at us as her and to my surprise Joseph ran through the paparazzi.

I held Shelby hand as the paparazzi pushed at us as we sprinted to the doors.

"MICHAEL WHAT HAPPENED? MICHAEL MICHAEL," they would scream.

"PLEASE MOVE OUT OF THE WAY WE HAVE TO GO!!" I screamed at them.

Eventually we made it through the crowd and into the hospital as Shelby laid crying on the hospital Gurnee, I held her hand, my mother and Joseph walked as fast as there old legs could, and the paramedics pushed Shelby.

We raced into the emergency room and into a surgery room.

"Only the husband can come in," a nurse said to my parents.

"Do fiancés count," I didn't even ask

"Yes that's fine," she said

"Okay, Michael Janet's on her way and Latoya and Jackie are gonna pick Loretta and Greg up from the airport Okay?" My mother said, kissing my cheek.

"Okay just wait here in the waiting room," I said, as we pushed through the doors.

"Put this on," a nurse commanded, handing me come green surgery type clothes.

I quickly stepped into them, and ran over to Shelby.

"Mr. Jackson, were gonna have to do a c-section," a female doctor said.

"Is the baby gonna be okay?" I asked

"We don't really know Mr. Jackson," she nodded.

"What are you gonna do?" Shelby tried to say as the doctor put her to sleep.

Shelby's POV
A Few hours later
(Bet you read that like in spongebob 😂)

My eyes fluttered open to see my surroundings.

I was in a hospital room.

"What?" I said disoriented

Then I noticed Michael sitting to the side of me, silently crying.

"Michael? Why are you crying?" I asked like I was really out of it.

He didn't answer. He just cried more.

"Michael please tell me why you're crying,"

He tries to speak but the words just wouldn't come out. He was now crying like crazy.

"Michael, I need you to tell me why you're crying," I commanded.

"We-we lost the baby," he cried.