Chapter Twenty Nine: That Slut!

A/N- Sorry if you're a fan of Tatiana, in this story, I wrote her as an asshole.....so just remember.... This is MY story. Xoxo

Michael's POV
September 28th 1987

Shelby is mostly back to normal, but she still hasn't fully recovered. There are days when she still likes after eating, but not very often.

Today, I was to Start filming for the video for The Way You Make Me Feel, which was gonna be released in January. I REALLY wanted Shelby to be the leading female roll for the video, but NOOOOO. FRANK JUST HAD TO BRING IN SOME OTHER CHICK THAT I HAVENT EVEN MET BEFORE! Like, da Fuck?

Today, Shelby and I would get to meet her.

After about fifteen minutes we got there.

"Shelby, just remember, this is just for work, I really wanted you to be in this girls place, but frank won't let me for some reason," I said.

"It's okay, Michael! I understand it's just for work," she laughed.

We got out and went to my dressing room to meet Karen there.

"Hey Shelby! Feeling better?" She asked her, pulling her into a hug.

"Yes MUCH better! All thanks to Michael," she said smiling.

"Awwww! You guys are just the CUTEST couple!! How is Melby? Or Sichael?" She said, laughing.

"How about Melby," Shelby said laughing.

Karen led me to my chair and put light makeup on me. I had to admit, she was very good, and her and Shelby had actually known each other before me, I don't know how, but they did.

"Alright! You're all down, Mike!" She said, handing me my costume.

"Thank you Karen," I said hugging her.

"Oh no problem, it's my job," she said laughing.

She sat down beside Shelby as I walked into the bathroom to change.

It was a white shirt with a navy blue long sleeved shirt, and my signature black pants.

"Damn Sexy, Jackson!" Shelby said as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Thanks Shelbs!" I said laughing.

"Alright, Michael, Shelby, Karen, I would like you to meet.... Tatiana!" Frank said walking in.

As soon as that bitch walked in, she screamed one word to me:

Slut.

Karen and Shelby stood there with their arms crossed and unsure looks.

"Hi I'm Tatiana Thumbtzen, it's nice to meet you," She said, putting her arm out for me to shake it.

I wasn't an asshole of a guy, but I was not skaking this girls hand.

"Well hmmm I'm Shelby, Michael's girlfriend," shelby finally said.

"Yeah and I'm Karen, Shelby's friend and Michael's makeup artist," she said.

"All give you all some alone time," Frank said, closing the door.

Now it was just me, Shelby, Karen, and Tatiana.

She was already in a short, black dress, which was NOT appealing on her at all. She looked like she'd slept with about a hundred thousand men in it. Whereas Shelby would have looked like the classiest, sexiest woman ever. SHIT! I CANT CALM MIKE JR. AT THE THOUGHT OF IT!!!

"So Shelby, must be a lucky girl," Tatiana said, sounding like your regular, Slutty high school girl.

"Yeah, I am Michael's a gre-" she said as I interrupted.

"So how many men you slept with, Slut!" I blurted out.

Now, I'm not an asshole, but I just

REALLY

DO

NOT

LIKE

THIS

BITCH!!!

"A lot more then little miss virgin over here!" She said, pointing to Shelby.

"Hey! Don't you even go there!" Shelby said, getting up.

"Well! You gonna say? You a virgin, or not!" Tatiana screamed.

"Can we all just sit down and talk about the song?" Karen said like a hippie from the wrong decade.

"NO YOU BITCH! Are you a virgin, or not!" Tatiana screamed, putting her hand on Shelby's shoulder.

"HEY! GET THE HELL OFF MY GIRLFRIEND YOU SLUT!" I screamed, getting in front of Shelby.

"Hey guys, we start filming in five, get ready!" Frank said coming in, having no idea what just happened.

"This isn't the last you've seen of me, Shelby," Tatiana said.

"Fuck You to, bitch!" Shelby screamed.

"See you soon, Mikeybear," she said waving

Did she just have the audacity to say that to me? Michael motherfucking Jackson??

So, I flipped her off.

She closed the door, leaving Only me, Shelby, and Karen.

"Wow, what a bitch," Karen said.

"Her ass is so fired," I said, as we walked out of the dressing room.

What a slut.

A/N NOPE! If you were hoping for Michael or Shelby to cheat, well he'll no! This story my writing, I'm trying to be original, but the parts I'm most excited about don't come till later, so stay tuned! Xoxoxo!