OVER AGAIN

Niall: Running into Niall, less than a month after he ended your relationship, you had to fight back the urge to cry. It was still so hard on you to know it was over, and seeing the man you still loved only made it harder. ‘Hi [Y/N].” You didn’t reply. Speaking, you knew, would only force the tears down your face. “How are you?” Again you did not answer Niall. He looked away from you uncomfortably, “I made a mistake.” You wanted to ask what he meant, but you still did not trust yourself to speak. You were fighting back so many emotions. “Since I let you go, I feel like there’s a hole in the middle of my heart like a polo. I know that’s a weird way to say it, but it’s what I keep thinking. It’s not a joke to me. So can we do it all over again?” After a few shocked moments, you finally spoke for the first time, without a single doubt in your mind, “Yes.”

Liam: “I said I’d never leave her,” Liam began painfully, after his friends told him how upset you were. They’d been told by your friends, that ever since Liam dumped you, all you’d done was cry and refuse to do anything else. You didn’t even leave your house. You were just so shattered over losing Liam, after he promised the two of you would last forever. “I was just tongued-tied over those three stupid words, and I just couldn’t admit how much I love her. It scared me. I never wanted to hurt her. I wish I could take it back now. I miss her so much.” His friends didn’t understand at all why Liam thought it was too late; they knew how much he still meant to you. ““You can take it back. I really think [Y/N] would forgive you if you went to her, and told her the truth. Just go, I’m sure she’ll be happy to see you.”

Louis: “I’ve been really, really hurt before,” you hesitantly told Louis, after he asked you out on a date. You really liked him, but you weren’t ready to date again. “And I’m still not over it completely. I mean, I am over him, just not the fear of being hurt again. I still feel like pieces of my heart are gone.” Louis understand what you were telling him, but he liked you so much, and he didn’t want what some jerk in the past had done to you, to stop the two of you from even trying. He didn’t know what to say though, so he shrugged and said the first thing that popped into his mind, “I can lend you broken parts that might fit.” You actually found yourself smiling at his words, “Oh really? Just right out of your chest?” “I’ll give you all my heart if you need.” You laughed this time, and felt yourself answering him, without your brain thinking too much about it, “Maybe we can hang out for now, and possibly date later. I just want to take things slow. I can’t fall too fast and let my heart break again.”

Zayn: Zayn was your ex-boyfriend, and it had taken you so long to truly accept that fact. For so long you refused to believe it was over. Losing him was just so painful for you. So when Zayn called you up one day, begging for you to come back to him, you hesitated. “It feels like we’ll just repeat everything we did wrong the first time.” “I can tell that your heart isn’t in it or with it anymore, but I really want to try again,” Zayn told you, desperate to undo the mistake he’d done in letting you go, “I love you [Y/N]. I’ll say anything to make this pain go. I know I caused it, and I’m so sorry. I’ve regretted it from the start.” “You did cause it, and I’m not going to just rush back into your arms,” you responded to him, but then you sighed, “You just need to prove to me that you do love me, and then we can see from there.” Zayn replied quickly, “I promise I am going to show you how much I still love you.”

Harry: “You’ll never show weakness for letting go. Just forget him [Y/N],” Harry told you, as he held you in his arms while you cried. You were his best friend, and he loved you so much, and seeing you hurt over another man killed him. He hated that you were mistreated, and hated even more than you were scared to let him go no matter what he did to you. “I just don’t know if I know how to make it on my own.” Harry hated hearing that, he knew very well you were perfectly capable of being fine on your own, “You can survive without him. Your so amazing [Y/N], and you don’t need him or anyone else.” You nodded sadly, “I think I know that. I mean, I know I don’t need him, but I also feel like I do in a way. I don’t want to be alone.” Harry held you a little tighter in his arms, “Leave him [Y/N]. You won’t be alone, I promise. You don’t need to be with him to have someone always here for you.”