Don't Forget Where You Belong

Niall: Home sweet home was a saying Niall really understood. Nothing felt like home for him; being with you, seeing his family, and feeling like he was exactly where he belonged. “I’ve been a lot of places,” he started, on his first night back, while the two of you laid snuggled up in bed, “I’ve been all around the world.” “It’s so weird to imagine how many places you’ve been,” you cut in, thinking of his long list of travels, “It’s so amazing.” “It is,” he agreed, “But I was trying to say none of those places mean half as much to me as right here. Home is exactly where I belong, and when I’m away, I realize that more and more. I couldn’t wait to get back here to you.”

Harry: “It is bad, that I’ve seen so many faces, and I never know where I am anymore?” Harry asked you. It was late at night, and you were talking over the phone, after yet another long day when you’d been unable to speak to each other. You sat down on the edge of the bed, that Harry had not seen in many long months, “Of course it’s not bad. You’ve been to so many places in such a short time, I’m sure most people wouldn’t know where they were.” On the other end, you heard Harry sighing, before he replied, “I miss you. I can’t wait to go home.” You heart ached, “I miss you too.”

Zayn: Long distance was just as hard as you always thought it would be. Your heart ached anytime you thought of how long Zayn would be away. It was hard for you to act like things were normal, when you spent so much time apart, feeling so alone. Telling all of this to Zayn though, you felt selfish, “I’m sorry.” “No, I understand. But if you ever feel alone, don’t. You’re not. I promise. You have people who are there if you need them.” “It’s not the same,” you mumbled. “You are never on your own [Y/N], I promise.” “It feels that way, but I know… Can I fly out to see you? I really need to.” Zayn answered you before a second had passed, “I’ll book the flight tonight.”

Louis: “I know you don’t plan stuff like that, but do you think you’ll leave me one day? Does this feel completely real to you, or not?” you wondered aloud, nervously looking at Louis. “It feels like I’m dreaming sometimes, when I think of you being mine,” Louis admitted to you, as he moved a strand of hair behind your ear, “You’re so perfect [Y/N].” “I’m not,” you argued, knowing that was a lie, “But thanks.” “To me you are,” he answered, and was so confident in his words, that you knew he honestly felt that way. “I love you Louis.” “I love you too [Y/N], and I know for a fact I’m never leaving. This is where I belong. Right here with you.”

Liam: “Don’t forget where you belong Liam,” you warned Liam jokingly, as you tried to tell him goodbye. He was leaving for a world tour, and it broke your heart to think he could leave and come back a different man. “I won’t [Y/N]. I promise. Having you here, I promise you, I won’t forget where I belong.” His words were nice to hear, but they didn’t ease your worries, and he could see that. “[Y/N], I’m serious. I have that book you made me of pictures, and I’ll flick through the pages everyday. This is home, and I’ll be back as soon as I can.” “I miss you already,” you replied, before kissing him passionately, knowing it would be a while before you saw him again.