HE TAKES YOU TO SEE YOUR FAVOURITE SINGER

Louis: This was going to be your first concert ever, and so you were so excited. “I can’t wait!” You screamed, as you hugged Louis for the tenth time that day, “You’re the best big brother in the whole world! This is the best tenth birthday present ever!” Louis was so happy, to see you so ecstatic for the concert. He had known you would be, but actually seeing you freaking out brought a smile to his face, “I’m glad you’re so excited. And remember the whole best big brother thing the next time you’re mad at me.” “I will never be mad at you ever again,” you said, in that moment believing your words, because after this, how could you ever be? “This is the best day of my entire life!”

Zayn: “[Y/N], please sit down,” Zayn begged you, as you began to stand on your chair, “The concert hasn’t even started yet. You’re going to fall.” You didn’t really listen to your big brother though. Being only 6, you always thought you knew better. So you stood on your chair, and stared at the stage, “This is going to be so good!” “Yes,” Zayn said, while reaching for you, “Now please get down.” “No,” you argued, pulling away from his hands, “I want to see the stage!” “I’ll hold you then,” Zayn answered, before scooping you into his arms, “I didn’t bring you for you to break your arm.” “Okay,” you replied, happy as long as you could see the stage, where your favorite singer was about to perform, “Don’t put me down though! I want to see everything!”

Harry: “I don’t want to go to another concert,” you told Harry, when you noticed he was driving up to an arena, “I’ve seen you enough. I want to go home.” Harry knew you’d expect it to be a One Direction concert, and was glad to hear you confirm that. “What if I told you I’m not performing tonight.” “You’re not?” You asked curiously, “Then who is?” You sat up excitedly, and tried to look around to find a sign of who it was. Harry waited for a while, letting the anticipation build, instead of answering right away. “Harry, who’s concert is this?” “Who have you been begging me to let you meet?” You had to think for a moment. At only 8, your current obsession seemed to change every other day, but one stuck out to you as the one you’d mention to your brother over and over again. “SERIOUSLY?! THIS IS AMAZING!”

Niall: The concert had started over 30 minutes ago, and through the entire thing, as you screamed and sang along, you’d also been eating that entire time; and now you saw popcorn. “Niall, can I have some?” Seeing what your eyes were looking at, Niall shook his head, “You’ve had enough. Just enjoy the concert.” “But I’m hungry,” you replied, even though you were actually quite full and probably should not eat any popcorn. It just looked and smelled so good! “And I’m 7 now, which means I’m getting older and need to eat more.” Niall laughed, after that argument as to why you needed the popcorn, “Are you going to continue on until I get you some popcorn?” You looked up at the stage, just as the band began to play your favorite song, “Yes! With lots of butter! Thank you, please!”

Liam: “You have the best brother in the world!” “This is awesome!” Your two closest friends were so excited to have been invited to this concert with you. At first Liam wanted to bring just you, but you’d convinced him it would be more fun with them. “Liam is the best,” you agreed, as you hugged him tightly. Liam smiled slightly. It was not his idea of fun to spend his Saturday with a group of 9 year olds, but seeing you so happy did make it better, “I’m glad you’re all so happy. I know how much this meant to you [Y/N].” You were going to respond, but saw a poster you wanted to buy, and instead walked towards it. Liam sighed to himself, as he noticed you and your friends staring at the concert merchandise, “Okay, what do you all want? One thing each.” “A poster!” “T-shirt!” “ A keychain! Thank you!”