HE WANTS YOU BACK AFTER DUMPING YOU

Liam: Months had passed since Liam had broken your heart, and it was slowly starting to heal. So why then, was he now at your door? “Liam, go, please.” “I made a mistake [Y/N]. I thought it would be better for you to have someone always there for you, but I miss you so much.” You could not believe what he was saying, not after all he had said before. “Why would you change your mind? Have you forgotten what you told me?” Grabbing your hand, he stared right into your eyes, “All I’ve thought about since that day was you. You deserve a guy who is always here for you, but I also never want to see you with anyone else. I love you.” You stood there, unable to think straight. “But you said…” “I just wanted you to be happy, but it hurts to not be with you. Please [Y/N], forgive me.” It would take more than that to win you back, but you also knew you could never say no; And though you would not say it aloud now, you knew you still loved him as well. “Once chance Liam. Don’t blow it.”

Niall: You had cried for days after Niall walked away from your two year long relationship. Out of the blue he had said things were different, and walked out of your door; leaving you a mess of tears. Finally though, after many days, your tears had dried. You found yourself on Twitter on your phone, hoping to keep your mind off of missing Niall; when you received a text from him. Had you not been on your phone, you would have ignored it, but it was right there infront of you, so easy to read. Your heart fell, before you even read a word; and then slowly your eyes trailed over the letters, ‘I’m sorry [Y/N]. I love you. Call me please. I miss you so much.’ You didn’t know if you wanted to smile, or throw your phone in anger. He had made you cry so much, and now he was taking it back? You decided not to call him back, at least not right away. It wasn’t a horrible thing for him to have to worry for a little while; after the week you’d been though.

Louis: ”I’m trying everything to win you back. What else do you want?” Louis asked, desperate for you to take him back. It had been over 3 months since he’d dumped you, and immediately regretted it, but you still refused to get back together. He had really hurt you, and you refused to jump right back into his arms, as if nothing ever happened. “You have to prove you actually love me, and won’t hurt me again.” “How?” he questioned, “Because I’ve been trying.” You did know he was trying, but it was still hard for you to trust this would be the last time, “I just need to trust you again. You told me you didn’t love me anymore, and then suddenly changed your mind. Sorry if I’m scared to fall again.” Louis hated the pain he’d caused you, but also hated the thought that he’d never get you back, “Be honest, do I even stand a chance? Do you love me at all anymore?” You stared into his desperate eyes, and found yourself nodding, “Of course. Just make me trust you again.”

Zayn: “Go away Zayn,” you warned him, as he sat next to you, when the two of you happened to both be at a mutual friend’s party. “I miss you,” he countered, “a lot.” You rolled you eyes, still remembering the day, half a year earlier, when he’d dumped you, “Sure you do.” “I do [Y/N]. I’ve missed you so much. I made a mistake, and I really regret it,” Zayn argued, wishing he could kiss you, but he knew better, “I still love you.” Part of you really wanted to stay there, and listen to Zayn’s words, but another part felt like crying. So before you had a breakdown, you stood up, and walked over to a friend; who understand exactly why you looked so broken. “I’m sorry [Y/N]. Do you know he’s been telling everyone he wants you back?” “Mhm,” you replied, trying not to cry. Because of the way things had ended, you felt scared to let you heart soar. It was easier to believe he was lying, then to get your hopes up, and get hurt all over again.

Harry: Harry refused to hurt you, by being with you when he developed small feelings for someone else. As soon as you left in tears though, he realized what he’d done. Those small crush feelings, that he felt for the other girl, were nothing in comparison to the love he felt for you. He rushed to you, and it broke his heart to see you so distraught, “I’m sorry [Y/N].” “Is she prettier?” you asked through tears. “No, of course not. I’m just stupid. I thought - it doesn’t matter what I thought. We’ll have crushes for the rest of our lives. You can’t just not be attracted to people; but I love you, and no one else. I wish you could understand I’m just so afraid to hurt you.” “You already want me back?” you wondered, “You did just dump me to be with someone else.” “No, I did it because it felt wrong being with you, when I was attracted to her. I realize that was wrong. I’m sorry.” Your heart was hurting so badly, that it was hard to accept his words, “I just don’t know Harry. I don’t know what to think right now.”