C'MON C'MON

Harry: “The music is so loud!” Harry shouted over it all, trying to speak to you. You were both standing in the middle of a loud party, trying to enjoy the music together, but it was just blaring in your ears. “That’s a little obvious!” You shouted back, moving a little closer to him, so you wouldn’t have to shout so loudly, “I can’t even understand anything!” “Me either,” he replied, before looking at the crowded dance flood, “Everyone else seems to be really enjoying it though.” “Yeah!” You nodded in agreement, “But they aren’t trying to talk!” He also nodded his head, “Well let’s stop talking then! C’mon and dance with me, Baby.” You blushed as you reached for his hand, “Let’s dance.”

Louis: Posing for a photo with Louis, the one that would be used as your engagement photo; you felt like you were standing so awkwardly. It all seemed too poised, so you moved slightly away from him. “Move a little closer now,” Louis told you, as he grabbed your hand, “Not away.” You laughed softly, while you turned your head to face him, “We don’t want a cheesy photo, do we?” “Isn’t that the point?” You rolled your eyes playfully, “Maybe we should just take a break, and try this later. I hate all the photos we’ve taken so far. I’m going to go outside get some air.” After saying that, you let go of his hand. “Don’t go. Ain’t no way you’re walkin’ out. We’ll get this soon.” You sighed, doubting that, “I’m going to get a water, then we’ll try again.”

Niall: You had noticed Niall all night long. He was hard to miss. Among the crowd of people, he stood out to you. You’d seen his eyes on you the entire time, and had been waiting for him to make a move. He did nothing though for so long, and even talked to another girl at one point, which you did not enjoy seeing. But finally, after many long hours, he made his way over you you. “Hey.” You smiled at him, “Hi.” “This may sound a little weird, but I’ve been watching you all night, and there’s something in your eyes that makes me think it’s okay to ask you to dance.” Any other guy and that line may have been weird, but there was something in Niall’s eyes as well, that made you want to dance with him as well, “I would love to.”

Zayn: You were standing alone in a club, watching everyone else dance and have a good time, when Zayn, whom you didn’t know, walked up to you, and offered his hand. “Would you like to dance with me?” When you looked up, you recognized him. You’d seen him earlier in the night, dancing with another girl.  “You were with someone else,” you told him, before looking away from him, and towards your group of friends, who were all coupled off, and oblivious to you standing all alone. “She had to go, but you look amazing standing alone. C’mon, just come dance with me.” You glanced back at him, and found yourself sighing. It really made no different if you just danced one short dance with him. “Okay, why not.”

Liam: “The one that I came with didn’t know how to move,” Liam explained to you, after walking over to you, and asking you to dance. You’d shot him down quickly, mentioning that he’d walked in with another girl, and you weren’t going to dance with someone else’s boyfriend. “Is that supposed to make me dance with you?” You questioned, rolling your eyes. He shrugged, “Well I can tell that you do.” That still didn’t change your mind at all. You weren’t even sure how that ever could. “No thank you.” “And also, she’s not my girlfriend. She’s just a friend, I promise,” he finally said, though he should have started with that, “Just dance with me. Please.” Knowing she wasn’t his girlfriend, you didn’t feel so bad accepting his request, “Okay, one dance.”