Midnight Memories

Niall"Niall, you’ve already gotten me enough," you stated, when you saw Niall pulling out his wallet yet again, the moment you even glanced at something you wanted, "Seriously, stop it." "I don’t care how much we spend. Tonight is going to be a big night. You, me, and all our friends actually together having fun. I want you to feel your best. Will that necklace help?" "That doesn’t even make sense," you replied, not getting his logic in spending so much on you for one night. "For tonight, it doesn’t matter. Just get the necklace." You could see this was a pointless fight, "Fine. I like it in blue."

Liam
: It was close to midnight, and you were lying in bed, talking to Liam over the phone. “Did you just get there?” “Yeah, we just touched down about an hour ago,” he answered, as he tossed his suitcase onto his bed, sitting down next to it soon after, “We got straight off the place, and came to the hotel.” “You must be tired. That was a long flight, wasn’t it?” Liam smiled at the concerned tone in your voice. “I’m fine [Y/N]. I don’t even think anyone could tell I just got off a place.” “That’s good. I hope you have fun there. Get some rest. Call me tomorrow, okay?” “I will. Goodbye.” “Bye Liam.”

Zayn: “These are the memories we’ll keep forever,” you said through laughter, as you and Zayn stumbled your way through a crowded street. It was well after midnight, early in the morning, and you were having the time of your life out with Zayn, with no intentions to go home anytime soon. “I love this song so much!” you suddenly said, as your favorite song began to play through the speakers keeping this party alive. Zayn smiled, as you began singing along so happily. “I love you so much [Y/N].” 

Louis: “I’m so tired of being told when I need or don’t need,” Louis snapped, as he walked into your home the two of you had shared for only a week now. “Did I miss something?” you questioned, as you watched Louis toss his phone down onto the couch. “I’m at the age where I know what I need!” “I know that,” you sighed, beginning to worry, “Louis, what is going on?” “I’m being told by everyone how I shouldn’t be moving so fast with you.” “Oh…” you felt your heart breaking a little. “But I know what I want. They can tell me I’m wrong, but I’m going to do with I want. And I know this - you and I living together - it’s right for me.”

Harry: “I love these heels! I’m way closer to your height in them,” you commented, as you showed off your new shoes to Harry. You felt so confident in them, and loved the added height they gave you. “How tall are you?” Harry wondered aloud, “And you look beautiful by the way. I really like those skinny jeans on you.” You blushed, and looked down, “Thanks. And I’m like five foot something. I’m not completely sure.” Harry could not take his eyes off you, as you grabbed your handbag and phone, “I don’t know where we’re going, but I’m really excited.” “I have the best night ever planned for us,” you replied, so excited for the night ahead.