mood killer

HARRY: Harry was really in the mood tonight. You had a bunch of people over for a small little get together, playing poker and a bunch of board games and such. He couldn't keep his hands off of you. As soon as everyone left, he was already chasing you up the stairs, undressing you before you even made it to the bedroom. He pushed you back so you were lying naked on the bed. He started to fumble with his belt buckle. "Ugh, fuck." You sat up, watching him furrow his brow in frustration. "Babe you need help?" He shook his head. "I got it." He spent the next five minutes still struggling with the buckle, only causing you to laugh. He sat beside you on the bed, putting his face in his hands clearly embarrassed. Neither of you were in the mood anymore, and called it a night.

NIALL: You hadn't seen Niall in weeks. He'd been all over the place promoting with the boys. You were so excited to finally see him again, that you could barely keep your hands off him! Your lips were locked together as you stumbled to the bedroom, losing articles of clothing along the way. The two of you were rolling around on the bed, hungrily attacking eachothers lips. You were tossing and turning so much, that you had rolled right off of the bed! The two of you laughed so hard about it, and that's when he'd realized that you had chipped your front tooth. "As much as I'd like to have you right here and now, I think it's best we go and get that fixed." You got up and changed, rushing into the the dental office to go and fix your tooth.

ZAYN: Zayn was very...determined you could say. If he wanted you, he had to have you. It didn't matter where you were, it didn't matter what time it was. Today you had been visiting the guys at the studio. You could tell Zayn was getting all horned up by the way he adjusted himself a few too many times. He pulled you in to one of the storage closets, attacking your lips with his as soon as the two of you hit the darkness of the small area. He'd been slamming you against the door and shelves, which probably wasn't the best idea. A few things had managed to fall off of the shelves, landing on the two of you in the process. The both of you had agreed that the moment was absolutely killed, and it was best that you wait until you returned home.

LOUIS: You were visiting Louis' childhood home for the weekend. He'd been so excited to show you around Doncaster, and introduce you to his friends back home that you'd never met before. On the last night of your stay, you could tell he was getting a little...anxious in that department. "Louis," his lips trailed down your neck, making their way to your collarbones. "We're in your mom's house. Not now." He was in no mood to listen to you, as he continued to massage your breast and suck on your neck. "What are you doing Louis?" The both of you had turned to see Daisy standing cross armed in the doorway. Your cheeks had turned a very bright red, as had his. The two of you composed yourself, trying to explain to her in the very best way without actually telling her what happened.

LIAM: You and Liam had a four year old daughter. You had very little time to yourselves, unable to participate in those fun 'adult' activities as much as the two of you would like to. He had put her down for her afternoon nap, and pressed his lips onto yours. He layes you down on your matress, and you could feel his member rising. Things were getted really heated, really fast. Before you knew it your daughter had walked in the room with him laying ontop of you, trying to get your shirt off. "Daddy what are you doing to mommy?" He turned bright red, stuttering his answer. "My shirt was stuck and daddy was helping me get it off." She smiled and nodded, and the two of you brought yourselves together, heading downstairs. "Daddy?" He nodded before lifting her. "Why do your pants stick out like that?" You laughed behind him, not helping at all. "I don't know sweetie. Uh, they just, um, get like that after a while." She smiled and nodded. "Okay."