Strong

Liam: Driving into town with Liam, your mind was wandering off into random thoughts about the two of you. “You know,” you started, feeling the need to share your thoughts with Liam, “I love the thought that our love is like a book.” “A book?” Liam questioned, not understanding where this was going. “Well, I mean, there’s tons of pages between us, so many stories that we could write. The best part is though, there’s no end.” “This is what you think, while you stare out the window?” You laughed aloud, realizing how crazy your words sounded. “Yes. Is that so wrong?”

Niall: “Everything has been insane lately,” Niall told you, while the two of you lied in bed together, “It feels like we’re always being pulled in a million different directions, and I need a moment to breath.” “I know it’s hard,” you sighed, moving so you were a laying closer to him, “But you love this. Remember that.” “I do love it, but it’s a lot at times. I need you to keep me from falling apart. You really make me strong enough to deal with it.” You felt so much pride in that, “Really?” “Yeah, I’ll always hold onto you. I love you [Y/N].” “I love you too.”

Louis: You felt yourself falling for Louis more each day, and that scared you. “I think we should break up,” you said, trying not to cry. “Why?” Louis asked, shocked. He wanted a real reason as to why you would say that. “I-I… I’d rather move on before my heart breaks.” As the last word left your lips, you broke down, “I don’t want to need you.” “Well I’m sorry, but I do need you. And I don’t care. I’m not scared of love, and you should’t be either [Y/N]. I won’t hurt you.” You could not stop your tears, “I’m just so scared to have my heart broken.” Seeing this was a real fear for you, Louis was calm as he replied, “I will never break your heart.”

Zayn: Seeing Zayn for the first time after spending 4 long months apart, your truly realized how much you loved him. You felt so perfect wrapped tightly in his arms, that you could never imagine being without him ever again. “I missed you so much,” he said, having the same thoughts running through his mind. “I missed you too.” “I can’t be without you again. Everyone thought I was so crazy,” Zayn began to explain to you, “Without you there… Well, when I’m not with you I’m weaker.” Your heart soared, and tears of joy fell down your face over his kind words. “You make me strong [Y/N].”

HarrySilence filled the room as you and Harry stared at each other, a distance much larger than the few feet of living room dividing you. There were so many words you were not saying, so scared to risk the friendship you shared; as if the silence was any better. That one small thought finally forced you to speak up, “I don’t want to wait til it’s gone to say what we’re thinking. I love you Harry, and I’m not scared to say that.” His entire face lit up after hearing you say that, “I love you too [Y/N].”