Pushhh

Colby's POV
Vivian went back to her room and it was just me and Ava and the doctor.

"Alright Ava I'm gonna need you to start pushing!" Doc said. She started pushing and squeezing my hand which hurt so freaking bad.

"Ok Ava one more push"

3

2

1

Just then I heard cries of a baby.

"Congratulations its a baby boy!" The doctor said and handed him to us.

"Oh he's so beautiful" Ava said all sweaty and crying a bit.

"What's his name?" The nurse asked

"Elijah Theodore Brock" she said smiling at me.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful baby. I have to go clean him up and then I'll give him back to you" the nurse said taking him.

"Vivian!" Ava yelled.

"What about Viv?" I asked and she gave me a weird look

"Oh ohhh let's ask" I said laughing

"uh nurse my daughter is on the floor above can we go and show her her baby brother?" Ava asked.

"of course i would do the same thing!" the nurse said. She helped Ava into a wheelchair and ava was holding Elijah. We quickly got upto her room and everyone was in there. I knocked on the door and heard a voice.

"Come in!" Vivian said. I pushed Ava's wheelchair in to Vivian.

"Vivian meet your little brother. Elijah Theodore Brock" I said to her smiling. Ava handed Viv the baby and Viv smiled at him.

"Well you did it man. You had a kid" Sam said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Dude I had a kid 15 years ago" I said to him

"I mean yeah but like that was along time ago" he said laughing.

"I want one of these in the future"  Amber said pointing to Ashton.

"Ooh I call being the aunt!" Vivian said to her.

"Hellz Yes" Amber said back. Just then the nurse walked in.

"Oh full house! Hey Vivian are you having any pains?" She asked

"Uh my head hurts a bit but otherwise I'm all good" she said back with a smile.

"Ok we will get you some pain medication. Visiting hours are over in 5 minutes you can have 4 people stay with you" the nurse said

"Well my parents just had a kid and there most likely wanna be together so can I just have this night alone to process everything?" She asked

"Of course sweetie just press the button if you need anything! Alright everyone out!" She said with a smile

"Night mom night dad congrats. Adam text me" she said kissing Adam

"Obviously princess" he said kissing back.

"Night everyone else" she said and we were gone. Well to Ava's room. Me her and the newbie.