Its a...

Ava's pov
"Ok guys so I'm here with Corey, Devyn, Elton, Aaron, Sam, Kat and Colby. So as some as you know my daughter well Colby's and I daughter is pregnant. Today is her gender reveal party so enjoy this time laps of us getting ready. But first were gonna explain what we're doing. So dev and Kat bought A LOT of certain kind of balloons. They blew them up and put them in a room and decorated the whole room either pink or blue. No one knows the color except Kat and Dev but Colby and I are gonna go take a look but not tell you guys what color it is also Vivian and Charlie will be here soon also all of the guests. Anyways enjoy the video" I stood up and stopped the camera.

"I'm gonna go get Nadia then we will show you the room" Devyn said and ran upstairs. I sat on Colby's lap.

"I'm so proud of her" I said to him.

"Me too." He said just then There were knocks. I grabbed Colby's hand and we walked to the door hand in hand. I opened the door and Amber and Ashton were standing there.

"Hey guys!" I said I gave them hugs and they came in.

"So when's everyone gonna be here?" Ashton asked.

"Everyone will be here in 15 and Vivian and Charlie will be here in 30" Colby said. We all sat on the couch for about 15min till everyone started showing up.

"WHERE IS MY NEICE?!!" Brennen yelled

"Brennen! She's not here yet" Colby said hugging him.

"BROLBY IS REALLLLL" Amber yelled making us all laugh. Soon the vlog squad and everyone else showed up.

"Ok everyone Vivian and Charlie will be here soon" I announced. Everyone stood around the front door and waited. The front door opened and Viv and Charlie walked in holding hands.

"Eeee omg Thank you all!" She yelled walking in. She came and hugged all of us. She went around talking to everyone for an hour.

"Ok everyone! Time for the gender reveal! Charlie and Vivian what do you think it is?" Kat said as dev went up to them with blindfolds.

"I'm not sure. I had a feeling it was a boy but I'm not sure now." Viv said putting the blind fold on.

"I want a boy. But I'm gonna say girl" Charlie said with the blindfold on. Everyone walked over to the garage and opened the door to blue balloons and stuffed animals all over. Me and Colby smiled to each other.

"Ok take the blind folds off in 3, 2, 1" Devyn said. They took it off and gasped. They turned to each other and kissed.

"AHHHHH WERE HAVING A BOY!!" Charlie yelled. Vivian started crying. Tears of joy Obviously.

"Of Sweetie Why are you crying?" Charlie asked.

"Tears of j-joy" she stuttered.

"Sup hoes I'm back with some beer!" Brennen yelled.

"UNCLE BRENNEN!!" Viv yelled and hugged him.

"You missed the reveal" she said to him.

"Sorry kid didn't mean to" he said to her.

"Uh excuse me I haven't hugged MY bestie" Ashton said.

"Bitch she's my best friend" Amber said pushing him away.

"Ugh not this again!" Viv said facepalming.

"I've known her longer!" Amber says.

"Did she tell you she was pregnant with Nadia first? No" Ashton said.

"Did you buy her a pregnancy test? Nope I did" Amber said.

"Did you calm her down when she was freaking out about her? I did" Ashton said.

"Stop" Viv said quietly.

"What about this pregnancy did she tell you first? Nah fam" Amber said.

"Stop" Viv said a little louder.

"Who calmed her down when she started panicking at the restaurant? Me" Ashton said. Vivian stood up on a chair.

"ENOUGH. I LOVE YOU BOTH THE SAME NOW THIS IS MY PARTY SO SHUT UP!" She yelled. The chair started wobbling under her and everything happened in slow motion. One minute she was on the chair and the next she was laying on the ground.

"FUCK!" She screamed out. Charlie and Colby helped her up.

"EVERYONE GET THE HELL OUT PLEASE!" She yelled and started to cry. She was an emotional mess. Everyone left except the roommates Colby and I and Ashton and Amber.

"Viv are you alright?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah I'm good." She said standing up.

"Amber, Ashton please leave. I'm going to the hospital to get a check up and I swear to god if your still here when I get back I'm never talking to you too again!" She said.

"Here I'll take you" Charlie said walking to the door. They walked out the door and Amber and Ashton just sat there.

"I swear to god if she looses that baby because of you guys she will never forgive you! Take it from someone who's had miscarriages is if someone did something to you and it caused you to miscarry you will not be forgiven!" I said angry.

"Baby chill" Colby said.

"No! She will be heartbroken if something happens" I said a little quieter. I hugged Colby and sat there for a couple minutes.

"I think you guys should go. Before she gets back"  I said turning to Amber and Ashton.

"Yeah Amber lets go..." Ashton said grabbing her hand. They left and we sat around the kitchen.

"Sooo some gender reveal party." Sam said.

"Yeah" Kat said. Just then there boys ran in the house.

"VIVIAN! WE KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD NAME YOUR KID!" Noah yelled running in.

"Boys Not now. Go play video games or something" Kat said to them. They went off somewhere and we all just sat around for awhile till they get home.

"Vivian,Charlie how's the baby?" Colby asked. Vivian sighed and went off the other room.

"Because she fell how she did there's a chance the baby can be a stillborn baby" Charlie said standing there.

"Colbs I think you should go talk with her" I said to him. He walked in the room as we all watched. He hugged her and she burst into tears. They sat there for about 10 minutes and Ashton and Amber came back.

"Vivian were so sorry..." Ashton said.

"But we have great news!" Amber said and Vivian wiped her tears away. Amber continued.

"I'm pregnant!" She said all excited. We all looked at Vivian as she looked up at her.

"Really?" She asked Amber.

"Yeah! Isn't it great?" Amber asked. Vivian stood up and you could see the fire in her eyes.

"You are the most insensitive person I know! You made me fall off a chair at my gender reveal party because you and Ashton were fighting and you bumped the chair. I just found out my baby could be a stillborn. So no it isn't great" she said and ended up crying.

"Viv I'm so sorry..." Ashton said. You could tell he was actually sorry but I didn't know about Amber which sucks cause her and Viv are so close.

"Please leave" viv said just above a whisper. Looking down.

"What?" Amber asked.

"Leave. I don't wanna see you or talk to you for awhile just give me some space" she said sighing. They left and she went back to sitting on the couch with her head in her hands. Charlie walked over to her and crouched down in front of her.

"Cmon baby lets go home" he said she stood up and walked over to us.

"Thanks everyone. I'll maybe see you tomorrow I'm not sure" she said and walked out.