Boyy

Sams pov
Everyone except Ava and Colby and Viv and Charlie were eating dinner. I don't usually have my phone at the table but I did this time. I took a look and responded.

"Oh my god" I said getting everyone's attention on me.

"What's wrong?" Corey asked

"Vivians in labor and she can't get ahold of Ava and Colby." Everyone's eyes widened and they grabbed there shoes. We ran out and got into 2 cars. We drove to the hospital she's as and ran in.

"Vivian Brock?" Aaron asked the front desk.

"What is your guys relationship to her?" She asked

"Family" Kat said.

"Ok room 218 in the birthing spot. But go up in about 10 minutes. The doctor is checking up on her" the front seat lady said.

"Ok thank you" I said to her. We all went and sat in the waiting room.

"Has any of you talked to Colby or Ava?" Corey asked.

"Nah but I'll try right now." I pulled out my phone and pulled up Colby's number. After a couple rings he answered.

Colby: Hey man what's up?

Sam: Where are you?

Colby: on our way home why?

Sam: come to the hospital. Vivians in labor and she said she's been trying to get ahold of you guys.

Colby: Alright we will be right there.
Call ended.

"They'll be here soon" I said putting my phone away. The nurse walked up to us.

"I'm sorry she's about to give birth so you can't see her till after" the nurse said and walked away. Colby and Ava came running in to us.

"Hey can we go see Viv?" Colby asked

"She's about to give birth so not till after" I said to him.

Vivians pov
"Ok Vivian your gonna have to start pushing now" the doc said. I gave it all I can and 20 minutes after still no baby out.

"Ok Vivian one more push" the person said.

"I can't" I said all sweaty and crying.

"Viv Sweetie you have to. Just think about seeing our baby after" Charlie said and kissed me.

"Viv in 3, 2, 1" I pushed the hardest I've ever done and stopped when I heard a baby cry.

"Congratulations it's a boy!" The nurse said wrapping him up in a blanket and handing him to me.

"Awwww" I said on a soft voice.

"I'm your mommy and this is your daddy and we love you so very much." I said kissing his forehead.

"Alright Vivian we have to go clean him up then we will bring him back to you" the nurse said grabbing him and bringing him to the tub thing. I looked up at Charlie and smiled to him and he smiled back and kissed me.

"You did amazing... I love you" he said putting his forehead on mine.

"Here's your baby boy!" The nurse said handing him to Charlie.

"What's his name?" One asked

"We haven't chosen one yet" Charlie said. They all walked out and it was just Charlie the baby and I.

"Charlie thank you for being my everything" I said to him.

"Anytime" he said laughing.

"So What are we gonna name the baby?" He asked.

"How about for a first name Sebastian?" I asked.

"Then for the middle name Grey" he said.

"Sebastian Grey Brock. Welcome to the world and our family" I said stroking my finger on his cheek. A nurse walked in and smiled at us.

"Did you chose a name?" She asked. I looked at Charlie and he spoke up.

"Sebastian Grey Brock" he said.

"Beautiful name. Your family's here Vivian want me to get them?" she said/asked.

"Yes please" I said to her and she walked out. A couple minutes later they all walked in.

"Awwww" Kat and Devyn said in unison making me laugh. They all stood around looking at the small person in my arms.

"What's his name?" Sam asked putting his arm around Kat.

"Sebastian Grey Brock"

A/N
Hey everyone! Sorry this kinda sucked. Anyways don't forget to vote and comment!

 Anyways don't forget to vote and comment!