Fam

Vivians pov
"FINALLY" I said spinning in the mirror ready for prom. I was getting ready with Amber and Ashton was gonna meet us here.

"Ok I'm gonna go tell your family to get ready to see you and then I'll come back upstairs to get you" Amber said. She went downstairs to get them. No ones seen my dress except Amber.

Amber came back up in her purple dress

Amber came back up in her purple dress. (Above)

"Ready?" She asked smiling.

"I guess" I said smiling. We locked arms and started walking downstairs. Everyone saw and gasped.

"Vivian you look beautiful" my mom said.

"Thank you mom" I looked over to my dad and he was wiping his tears.

"Dad are you crying" I asked giggling.

"Pst no?" He said more like a question.

"It's just my little girl is all grown up" he said

"Don't worry you still have Elijah you get to see grow up" I said to him. Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Ooh Aston. Someone go answer the door" Amber said and my mom went to go get the door.

"Hey Ashton" she said

"Hey Ava" he said.

"The girls are this way" she said bringing him in here.

"Omg Amber you look beautiful. You too viv. But damn" he said giving Amber a kiss.

"Thanks man" I said

"I get a dance with you tonight Ashton, since my date decided to move half way across the world smh" I said

"Kk you are my best friend anyways" he said making an obvious face.

"Oh btw your in line for prom queen" Ashton said to me.

"No!! Seriously?" I asked

"Yup" he said

"YESS Anyways we should probably go. By fam!" I said to everyone.