Prom

3rd person pov
Everyone kept going up to Vivian through out the night. She danced with Amber and Ashton or just sat there. But she had fun.

"Ok everyone if you all could gather around we will be announcing prom king and queen" the announcement said. Vivian ran over to Amber and Ashton all excited.

"Ok this years prom king. Is Charlie Dack!" The principal said. Everyone started cheering and everything.

"This years prom queen is Vivian Brock" Vivian hugged Amber and Ashton and walked up there. The principal put the crown on Vivians head and Viv stopped in her track when she saw Charlie. She gave him a small smile and walked over to him.

"Make way for the prom king and queens dance together" the announcer said. They walked to the dance floor as everyone watched.

Vivians pov
We started our slow dance and he spoke up first.

"How are you Viv?" He asked.

"I've been better. How's your pregnant girlfriend?" I asked him as we danced. Everyone was staring.

"It wasn't my baby. Me and her broke up cause she cheated on me" he said sadly

"I'm sorry" I said to him.

"Why are you sorry? I made the stupidest mistake of my life by cheating on you" he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him

"I regret cheating on you everyday. It was the worst mistake of my life. I love you and then I did that." He said starting to cry.

"Please don't cry." I told him

"Then I saw you with Adam and i was heart broken so I went to Stella" he told me sighing. Everyone was still watching but I didn't care.

"Vivian Brock please forgive me?" He said.

"How about after prom we go and get like a milkshake or something?" I said to him.

"Deal" he said looking down at me smiling.

"You look beautiful" he said to me.

"Thank you Charlie" The song finished and everyone clapped.

"Do you want some punch?" He asked me

"Sure I'm gonna go be by Amber and Ashton" I told him. He walked over to the punch table and I went over to my friends.

"Oh my god what happened?" Amber asked me.

"I honestly have no idea. He said he regrets sleeping with Stella and that she's pregnant with some other dudes baby. There over and he came and apologized so we're gonna get some food and stuff and go back to my house after to talk" I said to them.

"Ok shut up he's coming over with some punch" I said again.

"Here you go m'lady" he said handing me a glass.

"Thank you Charlie" I drank it and put the cup down.

"Ok last dance and it's a slow one so grab your date and head to the dance floor" the announcement said. Amber and Ashton went to go dance.

"Even though your not my date, will you dance with me?" Charlie said handing me his hand. I grabbed it and we went to the dance floor. All of me by John Legend was playing. I put my head on his chest and it was nice.

The night was over and it was about midnight.

"Wanna go now? We can get some food and go back to my place everyone is sleeping" I said to him.

"Of course" he said. I said bye to Amber and Ashton and thanked them and said I'll tell em everything tomorrow.

"Where do you wanna get some food?" He asked me.

"McDonald's?" I asked

"Sure" I pulled into the parking lot and we got it to go. He insisted on paying even tho I said no to him but he ended up paying. I pulled into my parking spot at my house and went inside.

"Let's go up to my room." I said smiling at him. We went to my room quietly and put our food on my desk.

"Ok I'm gonna get out of my dress cause I don't wanna stain it. I still have some of your clothes here. Bottom drawer" I said pointing to my dresser. I changed into my pajamas in front of him and took my makeup off and put my hair in a messy bun. We sat on my bed and started eating.

"I miss this" he said to me.

"I do too. If we didn't break up I would never of met Adam and fell in love with him. But then he moved away" I said sighing. We finished eating talking about everything and nothing at the same time.

"You can just spend the night" I said to him.

"Ok wanna watch a movie since it's Friday night?" He asked me.

"Sure let's watch Captain America The First Avenger" I said to him with a smile.

"Obviously. That's our movie. What we watched on our first date once we got back here" he said hugging me. I turned the movie on and we cuddled. We eventually fell asleep in the same position.

A/N
Sorry I've been terrible at uploading. I've been binge watching movies the past couple days. I will update tonight more.