Mr and mrs Brock

Vivians pov
2 weeks later.

I've finally accepted that Charlie's leaving in 2 days for a year. It's gonna be hard but we'll make it. Finally I'm getting married today. I woke up to Amber jumping on me.

"Ahh What the hell?" I asked pushing her next to me. I opened my eyes and forgot I was in a hotel so I freaked out a bit.

"It's your wedding day bitch. Get up we have 5 hours!" She yelled. I got up and ate breakfast till I had to start getting ready.

"Ok go take a shower then we will do makeup, hair then dress and heels!" She said. I went to the bathroom and got in the shower. 45 minutes I got out and walking out of the bathroom to see that my mom, Kat, Dev, Ashton and Amber were there.

"Ash why are you here? You have to be with Charlie" I said laughing a bit.

"Oh" he said and ran out.

"Sit" Amber said pointing to the chair by them. I went and sat and they did my makeup. A couple hours later I had my hair, makeup and dress on.

 A couple hours later I had my hair, makeup and dress on

Dress, hair and makeup

"Finally done" Amber said. They all looked at me and smiled.

"Omg you look so beautiful" mom said.

"Thanks mom" there was a knock at the door and Kat went and got it. It was dad.

"Wow you look so beautiful..." he said

"Thanks dad" I said hugging him.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yup" I answered. We walked downstairs and the music started. Kat dev and mom sat down and Amber and Ashton walked down the isle. It was my turn and everyone stood up. Charlie saw me and smiled and I returned a smile.

I walked down the isle arm in arm with my dad and finally reached the end. Charlie took my hands and we began.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage between Charlie Dack and Vivian Brock. Repeat after me.
I Charlie
I Charlie
Take thee Vivian
Take thee Vivian
To love and cherish
To love and cherish
In sickness and in health
Till death do us part

He said as he put my ring on my finger.
"Now Vivian please repeat after me"
I Vivian
I Vivian
Take thee Charlie
Take thee Charlie
To love and cherish
To love and cherish
In sickness and in health
Till death do us part

I put his ring on his finger and the person continued.
"If anyone thinks these too shouldn't be together please speak now or forever hold your peace"
No one spoke up.

"Do you Charlie Dack take Vivian Brock to be your wife?"
"I do"

"Do you Vivian Brock take Charlie Dackto be your husband?"
"I do"

"With the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride" Charlie grabbed my face and pulled into a intense kiss. When we pulled apart everyone was standing and clapping for us.

"Everyone meet Mr and Mrs Brock!" The priest said. We walked back down the isle and had our reception.

Skip reception cause I'm lazy.
2 days later.

Charlie was leaving today. I woke up at 7 cause his flights at 9 and we're leaving at 7:15.

"Babe you have to get up" Charlie said to me.

"I'm up..."  I threw on some clothes and we left with his stuff. We got to the airport and I had to say goodbye.

"I love you" he said pulling me into a kiss.

"I love you too. No meeting any Paris girls." I said with a crying giggle.

"Trust me I won't. Tell me all of the important stuff. We will call FaceTime text so what we have to do" he said I agreed and he said bye to Sebastian and was gone.