Texts

Ashton's pov

I put my phone away and walked into the living room to tell Amber

"Babe?" I asked.

"What's up?" She asked standing

"Vivian had her baby. I was gonna visit them wanna come?" I asked.

"Sure I wanna apologize. I fucked up and I feel bad" she said grabbing her shoes.

"Great then let's go" I said. We walked out to my car and I drove. We talked about Vivian and finally arrived at her family's house. We got out of the car and walked into the house.

"Where's my nephew?" I yelled out.

"In here!" Viv yelled back. We walked into the kitchen and everyone was there Viv holding the baby.

"What's his name?" I asked walking up to Vivian and Charlie.

"Sebastian Grey Brock" she said looking up and seeing Amber.

"Oh uh hey Amber. Ashton wanna hold Seb?" she said/asked.

"Of course" I said and she handed him to me.

"Vivian I'm so sorry... I don't know what happened. I love you and your my best friend. I can't lose you and I was miserable without you" Amber said starting to cry.

"Amber your not just my best friend your my sister. I'm sorry for calling you an insensitive bitch" Viv said hugging Amber.

"I forgive you" Viv said again pulling away. Sebastian started crying and Ashton started freaking out

"Viv...Viv...Vivian what do I do" i asked scared.

"Give me my child" She said laughing and holding out my arms.

"Hi there baby. This is your Aunt and Uncle Amber and Ashton." She said bouncing a little bit.

"Here I'll go change his diaper" Charlie said taking him.

Vivians pov

"How about we go partying tonight?" Amber said and all of my family and I looked at her like she's crazy.

"What?" She asked.

"Amber I just had a kid and your pregnant" I said with a chuckle.

"So... we can go to the mall" she said

"Nah I'm good" I said taking a sip of water.

"Cmon Viv please come?" Amber said

"Go where?" Charlie said walking downstairs holding Seb.

"Amber wants me to go to the mall with her" I said throwing my empty bottle of water at my dad.

"You should go. You deserve to go" he said I looked at him like he's crazy now.

"Dude did you forget I just had a kid 5 days ago. I'm not leaving" I said. They just looked at me.

"I have to go wedding dress shopping tomorrow. Amber and Ashton wanna go with me?" I asked.

"Sure" They said. Dev was holding Nadia when Nadia said her first word.

"Mama" she said grabbing to me. Everyone looked at her then me.

"Nadia I'm not your mama. They are" I said pointing to Devyn and Corey.

"Can I go feed our son now?" I asked Charlie smiling at him.

"I'm not gonna get used to 'our son' anytime soon" Charlie said giving me Seb. I went to pick him up and stopped dead in my tracks.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked me

"I have a son and I'm getting married in a month... life's crazy" I said smiling and getting Seb.