Celebritys

Vivians pov
I was sitting in the tv room with everyone when my phone rang. I pressed accept and put it to my ear.

V-Hello?

M- yes hello my name is Natalie and your invited to a movie premiere this Friday at 8pm! You'll be walking down the red carpet and meeting the cast! the cast loves you and wants to meet you!

V- that's great I'll be there! What movie?

M- Avengers infinity war

V- I'll be there!

End call.

"What was that?" Corey asked

"I got invited to a movie premiere. This Friday. Can one of you watch Sebastian?" I asked

"Of course. What movie?" My mom asked

"Avengers infinity war. I have to find a date." I picked up Seb and we went home. I put him down for his nap and thought who to bring. When it hit me.

FaceTime to Ashton.

V- Ashton are you busy Friday night?

A- Maybe idk why?

V- I got invited to a movie premiere and I need a date to walk the red carpet with.

A- Sorry Viv I just remembered we're gonna go to dinner with my parents.

V- ok well I'll text you. Bye love ya.

A- love ya too
End FaceTime

I sighed and thought who else I could bring. I've got it my friend Josh!

 I've got it my friend Josh!

"Yes!" I yelled out. I fed Sebastian and went to bed.

Skip to Friday getting ready cause I'm lazy

I was getting ready. My parents took Sebastian this morning cause I had stuff to go. After about 2 hours of singing my heart out, showering, makeup and hair I was ready.

 After about 2 hours of singing my heart out, showering, makeup and hair I was ready

^^^^ outfit and makeup. With black heels

I sat around for 20 minutes till the doorbell rang. I opened it and it was josh. He was in a tux and looked hot.