Halloween

Vivians pov
Halloween is in 4 days and I still haven't gotten a costume. The thing about Cali is that I can wear something sexy and not get cold. Anyways... my family always throws a party so I've gotta go to that.

"Babe!" I yelled jumping on Charlie.

"What?" He asked laughing.

"Let's go Halloween shopping for costumes" I said

"Ok." He said. He got up and we went out to my car to go. We got to the costume shop and went in.

"Hmm what do you wanna be?" He asked

"Idk my parents and aunts and uncles have costume contest and couples costume contest and sexiest costume so we have to be something great" I said looking around.

"We could be Hugh Hefner and a playboy bunny, Danny and Sandy um Mr and Mrs Smith uh-" he said but I cut him off.

"Hugh Hefner and a bunny" I said. We got our costumes and went home.

4day skip to a couple minutes before the party
Me and Charlie are getting ready for the party. There's gonna be a lot of competitions so I'm excited.

"BABYYYYYYY" I yelled for Charlie

"YES DARLING?" He answered

"I'm ready" I said. He was already waiting downstairs. A lot of people were already at the party. I walked downstairs so he can see.

"Oh damn babe looking good!" He said
We went with this.

"Oh damn babe looking good!" He said We went with this

(Obviously they don't look like those 2)

"Ready" he asked

"Yup" we walked outside and went to there house. We walked in and everyone stoped and looked at us. Then went back to normal.

"Who are you guys supposed to be?" Sam asked

"Hugh Hefner and a bunny" I said to him. We danced and Charlie drank and we hung out with friends.

"OK GUYS WERE GONNA START WITH THE COUPLE COSTUME CONTEST" my mom announced. All of the couples who wanted to be in it lined up in the living room as everyone watched. People were eliminated and it was down too Charlie and I and Brennen and his date. My mom and dad and Sam and Kat were judging. Brennen and his date were Snow White and Prince Charming.

"And the winners are... Hugh Hefner and the pregnant playboy bunny!" Sam announced. I laughed and kissed Charlie.

"Really Sam am I showing that much??" I yelled out to him.

"Hey lady were just proud of you" he said back causing me to laugh. Obviously I didn't drink but Charlie did. We're only 19 so hopefully he doesn't get in trouble. Charlie was in the kitchen talking to my family.

"Charlie babe we should go home" I said grabbing his wrist.

"Don't touch me I'm engaged and she's expecting so u can't do that cause I'm not leaving her" he slurred. I looked over to my family all happy and they all exchanged looks.

"Charlie I am your fiancé" I said with a giggle.

"Oh hey babyyyy. How's our little baby?" He asked.

"She's great but it would be better if we can go home and I can get out of this slutty outfit" I said.

"Well I think you look hot!" He said kissing me.

"Ugh mom dad can he crash here so I can go home?" I asked.

"Yeah of course." Mom said

"Ok keep an eye on him. No hooking up with anyone else and don't embarrass me!" I said kissing his cheek.

"You missed!" He said pointing to his lips.

"Uhhh I'm not kissing you when your drunk" I said

"I'll be back tomorrow bye" I said. I walked out and went home. I laid in bed thinking about everything. Amber and Ashton's wedding is next weekend, the baby, my wedding. I fell asleep finally.

Next day.
I woke up at 10 got dressed and headed across the street.

"I'm here!" I yelled out.

"In the kitchen" my dad yelled. I walk into the kitchen to everyone in there. Dad was just finishing cooking.

"Hey kiddo want some eggs?" He asked me.

"Ooh sure!" I said and sat down. Plates with eggs and toast were passed out to everyone. I ate some till I had the urge to puke. I ran to the closest bathroom and let it all out. Dad being the greatest held my hair back.

"Ugh the one thing I did not miss about being pregnant" I said walking back in.