Dinner

7 months later
Vivians pov.
Charlie and I have been doing amazing. 2 weeks ago we had sex and I've been having some of the same symptoms I had when I was pregnant with Nadia.

"Babe?" I asked

"Yeah" he asked

"I'm gonna run across to my parents house real quick" I said.

"Ok everyone is coming with us tonight" he said. I said ok grabbed my phone and went to there house. I walked in and everyone was in the kitchen eating lunch.

"Dev?" I asked.

"In here sweetie" she said. I walked into the kitchen and saw everyone.

"Oh hey everyone. Can I talk to you?" I asked and nodded and we went up to her and Corey's room.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Do you happen to uh have a pregnancy test?" I asked her.

"No I'm sorry. Go ask Kat." She said. We walked back downstairs to Everyone playing video games except Kat, my mom, and Sam.

"Kat can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Yeah what's up?" She asked sitting there.

"Can we go upstairs or something?" I asked. We walked upstairs.

"Do you have a pregnancy test?" I asked her. She smiled and walked downstairs to the bathroom and she showed me it. I shut the bathroom door behind me and did my business. I looked at it 3 minutes later and it was positive. I smiled to it stuffed it in my pocket and walked out.

"Hey dad can I borrow your camera real quick and can you all stop playing games for a minute?" I asked. My dad walked to the kitchen to grab his camera. I set it up where I could see everyone's reaction.

"Ok so I gathered you all here to tell you something. I came over for a specific reason." I took the test out of my pocket and showed them.

"I'm pregnant" I said smiling.

"Wait Seriously this isn't a prank?" Dad asked.
(Pretend the roommates don't age and there like 22 cause otherwise they would be like 40 and that's kinda lame)

"Yeah. I wouldn't of set up the camera in front of you guys if it was a prank" I said. They all came up and hugged me.

"Does Charlie know?" Sam asked.

"No not yet. He has a modeling gig right now. I have one tomorrow. I wanna wait to tell him for awhile." I said.

"well congrats!!" Kat said.

"Thank you. I think I can actually do it this time" I said smiling.

"Well I have to go get ready for dinner tonight. You all are still coming?" I asked

"Yep" dad said smiling.

"Ok well see ya later" I said walking out.

Colby's POV

"Oh my god. She found out she's pregnant and she's getting proposed to tonight" Ava said

"I know. So happy for her" I said to her. We all started getting ready for dinner tonight.

Vivians pov
I text Amber and put this outfit on.

Vivians povI text Amber and put this outfit on