Birthdays part 2

Vivians pov

We finished breakfast and sat there for a bit. Grey's party is at 11 to whenever with just friends and family. It was now 10:30.

"We should get going" I said picking up Grey. We all got our shoes and left to go to my parents place. Sebastian put his arm around me and Tom and Chris walked next to us laughing about something. I just smiled at them. We got to the front door and opened it. There were decorations everywhere and Nadia, Elijah, Noah and Liam were running around and my family was getting ready.

"Hey" I said out.

"Ahh the birthday boy" Corey yelled

"Ugh my little baby is 1" I said. I put him down on the ground and he started to crawl. I looked up to talk.

"Woah this is great. Thank you guys. Where's dad?" I asked

"Who knows" Sam said. I looked back down and Grey wasn't there.

"Woah where's my kid?" I said starting to panic. I walked around and found him and Colby playing together. I walked back to the kitchen and Sebastian put his arm around me.

"What up bitches!" Brennen yelled walking in.

"Brennen there are young children around here now!" I said

"Whoops sorry..." he said and gave me a hug. He walked over to dad and hung out with him. Soon enough Sebastian, Chris and toms friends were here, the vlog squad, Ashton and Amber and some other of my friends were here. I was holding Grey when Charlie came in. Everything stopped and I was kinda embarrassed.

"Charlie what are you doing here?" I asked sighing.

"It's my sons birthday. We might've broken up but I'm sure as hell not gonna miss my sons birthday" he said.

"Ahh when I finally thought I was done with you I'm not" I said sighing.

"Look can I please see him... I made a mistake leaving him and you" he said.

"Amber please hold Grey?" I asked. She took him and I walked over to Charlie. I grab his ear and dragged him upstairs.

"Your not gonna be in his life permanently. You have a show going on that your now the host in Paris. When he's old enough and your in and out of his life it's not gonna be fun. I don't want him hurt" I said to him.

"I know. Just this once please let me see him then I'll be gone forever" he said. I thought for a minute and finally decided.

"Fine. Just for the party" I said. He smiled at me and we walked downstairs. To everyone sitting around in the tv room watching old videos from when I was little. I smiled and picked Grey up.

"Can I hold him please?" Charlie asked. I walked over to him and handed Grey to him. I sat on Sebastian's Lap and watched the videos with everyone. One video came on that stood out.

"Hey this was after my crash" I said and smiled at the memories. It was the day I was able to go home. 

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LISTENING TO WHAT SHES SAYING SHES NOT THE ONE GETTING MARRIED" 16 year old me said in a hospital bed.

"Someone's in a good mood today" Aaron said in the video. Next thing I knew I threw a spoon at him.

"Hey sorry about that Aaron" I said. The tv screen went black and the next clip came up.

"Hey this was senior prom..." I said looking at the screen.

"Prom queen is Vivian Brock" the principal said. I giggled a bit. 18 year old me walked up there and she put the crown on my head. I stood next to Charlie then we danced. Next clip was of graduation day. The morning.

"Sam you filmed that whole thing in the morning!" I yelled at him.

"Viv I filmed that whole day" he said and I sighed.
It cut to a clip of me having a panic attack and Ashton calming me down. Amber walked in and ran over to me.

"Vivian what's wrong?" Video her asked. I whispered in her ear and she freaked out.

"Dude you told my whole family I might be pregnant before I told them" I said out loud.

"I know I'm still sorry about that." She said and everyone laughed. Next clip was of me walking out of the bathroom.

"Good job dude you got me knocked up" Video me said and threw the test at Charlie. Next clip was of me getting my diploma. I just smiled. Next clip cut to Charlie and I on Christmas Eve with everyone and I was smiling in the video.

"Look Grey you were in my tummy" I said to him. Next clip was of my my contractions.

"Ouch that fucking hurt" I said in the video. Next clip had scenes from my videos introducing grey.

"Everyone this is Sebastian Grey Brock. He's my everything. No offense Charlie." Video me said. I kissed Sebastian and continued watching. Next video was me at the movie premiere.

"This cut a lot from life" I said out loud.

"How do I look?" Video me asked.

"Like a million bucks" video Amber said.

"You Think I'll meet any hot guys tonight?" Video me asked.

"Probably not. There all hot actors" Video Amber said.

"Wow rude. But your right. Josh will leave and I'll sit at the bar drinking wine and looking this hot all alone" Video me said. I paused it and stood up.

"HA BISH I PROVED YOU WRONG. I MET 3 GUYS THAT NIGHT 2 BEST FRIENDS AND ONE LOVE" I yelled pointing to her.

"Girl I'm married in this video what did I know" she said.

"True we can continue now" I said and sat back on Sebastian's lap. Next clips were just of grey and I. I smiled.

"Wow that was great" I said standing up. Sebastian pulled me back down and whispered something in my ear.

"Marry me?" He asked and only I heard him.

"Yeah" I whispered back. We smiled to each other and he kissed me. I looked up and everyone was standing there looking at us like we're crazy.

"What?" I said standing up.

"Nothing.... cake!" Sam announced. We sang happy birthday. Charlie was still there but I didn't care.

It was lunch and everyone was still here. I turned around for a minute to get Grey some food. When I turned back around Sebastian was on his knee and held a diamond ring in box and everyone was watching. I held my mouth and started crying.

"Vivian Mae Brock will you marry me?" He asked.

"Yes! Yes I will. I love you so much" I said. He stood up and kissed me and slid the ring on my finger. All of the guests and roommates were smiling and Ashton and Amber were too. I looked over to Charlie and he just stood there.